Website issues

pkpope

Earning My Ears
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but I don’t know where disney website posts should be posted so sorry in advance! But has anyone else been experiencing issues with the disney website/app lately? I feel like for the past week it’s been even worse than usual. There were a few nights this week where fastpass+ wouldn’t load, and it’s been difficult to find/book dining reservations as a lot of the times the system seems to not be working to find open tables. Is it just me experiencing these technical issues? Is the website just crashing because there’s a lot of people on it this time of year? The website is never running that well but this seems worse than usual.

Really - I wish we had a dedicated top level thread for the Disney Website. This "beta site" (that's what it is, based on change management) tends to fail on a regular basis. A top-level thread would provide failure alerts in ONE place.

I was having issues a couple of days ago. I kept getting the Stitch page ("someone ate the page"). Then I switched browsers (chrome to safari) and was able to navigate the site without a problem.

And today - 5-25-2018, 16:30 EST? Login issues - both Chrome, IE, and Mobile. As the site fails, you'll get directed to a "please help us" page... :).
You just can't make this stuff up :).

Please - MODS.... We could REALLY use an "MDE Down" top level thread :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter