web-site for on-line point charts

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
Hi!
what is the web-site to get the dvc point charts???
it's not the dvc website is it? I've never seen a way to get it on there?!!

thanks! can't wait to see the new 2002 charts!

Laura

We haven't closed on our membership yet, and it will be a few more weeks. I'd really like to get a look at the 2002 point charts, since we're hoping to stay Jan. 1-6 and again in May 2002. I can't get on the DVC members only site to look, is there anywhere else I can see them? When I did the DIS calculator, it showed January as Dream season!

If you go to the site I mentioned above, you will see 2001 charts. 2002 charts are exactly the same except for the date changes for the two Easter Weeks, next year March 24 to April 6 (which are premier season) and Thanksgiving, next year Nov 27 to 29 (most of November is choice season; Wednesday to Friday of Thanksgiving week are always Magic season)

When I did the DIS calculator, it showed January as Dream season!

I'm not sure why the 2002 dates are still not working properly, but if you use 2001 for the same days of the week, the numbers are correct. Jan 1-6 at OKW in a 1BR will be 16 points per night weekdays and 40 points per night on Fri and Sat- for a total of 144 for the 6 nights.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter