Weather in Late August

Don't you kind of get the feeling... never say never when it comes to Florida weather. My next door neighbor went to WDW in December for nice, mild weather and needed mittens. Mittens in Florida are a rare commodity BTW. We went this past April to beat the heat...LOL! I am really curious for August given the recent unpredictable weather patterns.

I KNOW - April this year was soooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!! I thought we were beating the heat, pulled the kids out of school for the first time ever to do this:eek:

We have been in July and August a few times and after the last time in 2000 I swore we would NEVER, EVER go in the summer again!!

Tired cranky kids, tired CRANKY husband....definitely NOT my idea of a vacation.

But I really never should say never.......I would go in August again if it were the only way possible!! (I just hope I dont have to.)

You'll have a great time.

i went 2 years ago 3rd week of august, i didn't think it was as bad as everyone sez it was, we got up at noon went to lunch then hit parks, during rain showers, had supper, then stayed in parks till closing, i also rented a fridge and brought bottled water with me in my suitcase so every day we had cold bottled water, stayed at poly that time what a convinence, we usually go in the spring and fall , so this was quite different, this summer we chose to go the last week of august and what we planned on doing this time is going t the water parks, disney quest, or shopping in morning, or just staying by pool at cbr, then after shower at 4 pm going to parks, until closing. i also had my mister misty fan which after a while i got rid of the mist and just used the fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter