Weather changes plans. Help from those with recent crowd experience

agamble

DIS Veteran
We have the 4 park 4 day tickets and are visiting Orlando tomorrow, Saturday, to next Saturday staying at a timeshare not on property. Our plan was to go to the parks this coming Monday to Thursday. On Wednesday the weather was saying afternoon scattered showers each day. But now there is a tropical storm expected to hit Wednesday and the forecast is showing rain all day on Wednesday and Thursday. We will probably take Wednesday off and go to Hollywood Studios on Thursday as it is the easiest to handle in the rain. We are rearranging all our days and plan to go to either EPCOT or MK on Sunday. We have not ridden either Tron or Guardians yet. I have seen some reports that weekends have been the least busy days lately unless there is a Halloween Party. But I'm worried it will be busy affecting our ability to get a Tron pass. Which is bst to visit on Sunday and which on Monday? I am thinking we'll visit Animal Kingdom on Tuesday and have already adjusted our breakfast reservation accordingly. We have no other ADRs as this is a last minute trip. Our tickets are blocked out starting Friday, so Friday is not an option. Thanks for any guidance

Yesterday (Sunday) TRON boarding groups lasted until 3:48 PM at the 1 PM drop. Guardians is pretty easy to get just about any day at EPCOT. MK is usually very busy on Mondays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter