• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We need to pick the dates OCT 2009

What week is best for you?

• Week one Sept 26-Oct 3

• Week Two Oct 4 - 10

• Week Three Oct 11 - 17

• Week Four Oct 18 - 24

• Week Five Oct 25 - 31 (might be hard to get)

Results are only viewable after voting.

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Ok, I am going to talk to Rhonda soon about getting us ressies for Oct 09, I know we started a thread to see who would go, and I think we were up to about 7 for a grand gathering, but we need to pick a date.... anytime in the month is ok with us!

We are going for 2 weeks so we can be there for 1 full weekend and may 2 if we get a little creative....

You can pick more than one week! You can also add if you will be there End of Sept or beginning of Nov.

I put in for the 18-24th. We will most likely be coming in the Wednesday before that and stay all of that week.

I put week two since that's when we usually go but rumor has it that my DS's school is taking away our Fall Break next year. :sad1:

Im with FtWGuy.....gotta meet that dude!!! I see Gatordads on that week also....this could be GRANDEST GRAND GATHERING, the one all these little GGs are practicing for.

I'm not actually going, I was exercising my right of voting.

:sad2:

I knew you didn't want to meet me!

Of coarse I wanna meet you John!!! You're part of the idiots i love here!!!

Of coarse I wanna meet you John!!! You're part of the idiots i love here!!!

Wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Pete, he pretends to like me, but deep down you doesn't :sad1: it all goes back to the pwetty pwincess thing.... princess:

actually I'm not into the virtual gatherings much. You are fun to type with, but that's where I draw the line.

actually I'm not into the virtual gatherings much. You are fun to type with, but that's where I draw the line.

That's a shame, since I was going to bring you some Yuengling and Yocco's dogs. You lose.

Yuengling took over the Stroh's plant here in Tampa......

I am trying to get there this fall when you are there... Those dogs will be cold by 2009

Hey Rhonda, how hard would it be to get dates Halloween week? Just wondering. Right now we may try to come midlle of week 3 and leave middle of week 5. :thumbsup2 That way we can meet the most possible.

Yuengling took over the Stroh's plant here in Tampa......

I am trying to get there this fall when you are there... Those dogs will be cold by 2009

That's good news for you.

Sam Adams took over a plant originally built by Schlitz in Fogelsville. After Schlitz it became Pabst and then they only bottled Seagram's Ice there for a while. It was a real state of the art brewery and I'm glad they are going back to brewing there.

That's the one on 78 right, on the southbound side. I miss Stroh's... I knew they were making ice there, but I guess the malted beverage craze is almost over..... I still like my Miller Lite.

That's a shame, since I was going to bring you some Yuengling and Yocco's dogs. You lose.

We were just talking about Yocco's the other day. Even better have you ever had a Potts' Dog? They're in Bethlehem on Fairview, I think, over by Moravian College. Best IMO.
Loretta

That's the one on 78 right, on the southbound side. I miss Stroh's... I knew they were making ice there, but I guess the malted beverage craze is almost over..... I still like my Miller Lite.

Maybe it was Strohs not Schlitz. Anyway, it's right by 78.

We were just talking about Yocco's the other day. Even better have you ever had a Potts' Dog? They're in Bethlehem on Fairview, I think, over by Moravian College. Best IMO.
Loretta

I know where Pott's is, but never ate there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter