We Had a Delightful Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
Early morning PS - not crowded at all!!! Characters were very attentive - came back around several times. The characters on that Friday morning were Alice, Pooh, Rabbit and Mary Poppins.

The food was delicious!! I especially enjoyed the omelets and the strawberry soup - FANTASTIC!!

It was a very good breakfast in a lovely and relaxed atmosphere.

I would really like to try this breakfast. The strawberry soup sounds delicious. The problem is that my DD is terrified of the Mad Hatter. I hear that he is often there. Maybe in a few more years I can give it a try.

I spent this past Friday morning at Park Faire. We had a 7:30 am Priority Reservation. Definetely had characters attention more than once! Our characters were Pooh, Tigger, Alice, and the Mad Hatter. Mary Poppins was greeting visitors has they entered or left. The food was great and somehow I missed that strawberry soup. I guess I'll have to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter