We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I LOVED the 10 Signs you've recently been to Magic Kingdom!!!
You have 3 days! I'm excited for you! I really can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. :goodvibes

YAY for getting a day closer Connie!

I love the 10 things l ist. It's so true.

We got Sam's lightsaber built in the Once Upon a Toy store in DTD. They have a huge set up over there. The CM also halped Sam make his decisions about which parts he want to choose. Have fun!

That's too cute Connie. I can relate to several of those things.

So how's the packing going?
its going :lmao:
wasn't the list just too much!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO, Can you feel it!!!!

2 sleeps to Florida.

:banana:3 sleeps to Disney!!!:banana:

and about that weather is so worried about...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

:flower3:You have a Great 3 Days To Disney Day!!!:flower3:
last year we could not dance in the rain even if we wanted to:rotfl:
I guess that is what we are afraid of...I don't mind regular rain just hoping the monsoon will stay away this year:scared1:

3 DAYS CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

LOVE that MK list!! I totally love #3!!!!!
:banana:

Good Morning Connie!

I think you can make one of the light sabers at the gift shop outside Star Tours in DHS. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw them there.

So, how goes the packing? And all the last minute craziness?? I'm so excited for you! :banana:
Thanks! I know he will love the light sabers; he is in to swords for some strange reason...he has three foam ones!
I couldn't agree more! Some of our favorite memories of Disney are when we were in ponchos and splashing in puddles.
bought the ponchos today! hope they are the good ones

I LOVED the 10 Signs you've recently been to Magic Kingdom!!!
You have 3 days! I'm excited for you! I really can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. :goodvibes
:yay:
Love the 10 Things list Connie! So are you all packed up and ready to go? Is Ashton beside himself?? I am for you!!
Ashton goes through moments; he is such a laid back kid ...he told my aunt today he was going to see Mickey and the castle
YAY for getting a day closer Connie!

I love the 10 things l ist. It's so true.

We got Sam's lightsaber built in the Once Upon a Toy store in DTD. They have a huge set up over there. The CM also halped Sam make his decisions about which parts he want to choose. Have fun!

thanks for the info....I don't remember seeing them in the OUTS last year but as I said before I was not looking...I was all for the potato head!

I can't believe we leave in about 38 hours!!!
IN TWO DAY WE WILL BE DISNEY BOUND!!!
:stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

Packing update:
Ashton's suitcase if complete
the ponco bag is packed!
bought the stroller cover today!
snack box complete
Danny's outfits are laid out on the bed (waiting for him to try on the shorts that I have been begging him to do for two weeks)

NEED TO DO:
finish getting our Friday night bag and Sat swim suit bag together
(swimsuits and Ashton's clothes are in the bag--just need to place Danny and I's stuff)
need to put my stuff into sets and
the thing I dread most
I need to go in Dayne's room and try to find his clothes and put in his bag

all this will be done by tomorrow afternoon and in the trunck of the car...

Oh! and I did cut out a mickey head in lime green to pin to my park bag but I want to redo it...I will try to get a photo up tomorrow if I get a chance...

That Magic Kingdom list is too cute. I think there might be something wrong with me because I always think of the grocery store as going to get FPs and doing attractions.:scared1::laughing: It makes it better for me. Whatever floats your boat, right?
1 day and 40 minutes until you leave.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo:ONE MORE DAY AND WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO FL:woohoo:
:tigger: :tigger:
pixiedust: in TWO DAYS WE WILL BE IN WDW pixiedust:
Danny, Dayne, Ashton, and Gwendolyn are all packed (not sure about Joe) I have to put my clothes in the suitcase today!two of the dogs and the bird have all been transported to Danny's mom this morning. Buddy goes to Camp Bow Wow tomorrow...I want to mop the floors today and do the last of the laundry...

on a cautious note: Ashton was running a fever of 102 last night I hope he is not coming down with anything now...Danny said it is a repeat of last year that he is sure poor little Chloe (the other one that has returned after Pre-K) has brought something home...Lisa and Leanne will probably remember last year the week before we were to leave her mom had sent her here w/a stomach virus...I had to unpack his tylenol so I need to remember to repack that along with Danny's meds...

Everyone have a great day! I'm sure I will be busy throughout the day...
:wave:I

Pixie Dust for Ashton's fever going away!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sounds like you are all ready to go!!! I hope you can get everything done with the least amount of stress Connie!!:goodvibes

Oh no.....not a repeat of illness right before you leave! I remember back when Hunter was about 2, he got a bad sinus infection and was on antibiotics the entire trip. Hopefully, the fever was just a fluke and Ashton will not be sick. I'll pray that's the case.

Good to hear that you've just about gotten all the packing done.

And, I'm like you, I want my house clean before I leave so that I don't have to come home from vacation to a dirty house.

Followed you from you following Lisa. Here to say 'hi'. It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. It's a rainy day here so a good day for reading. I'm not loving the book I'm reading right now so your PTR will be fun.

I just realized you leave on Sat...:cool1:

One day!!!!!! Wooo HOOOOOO!!!!:banana::dance3::cool1:

Crossing my fingers that Ashton is better by tomorrow!

Disney is waiting for you!:goodvibes

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
Sending some pixie dust your way & hoping Ashton feels better!!!

back later to welcome to the new joiners...
update on Ashton
he is not eating, but, he is playing :confused3
I think he has sore throat but not complaining...I'll give him some benadryl tonight along with some tylenol and take both along with me...
Thanks for all the well wishes for him...I'm hoping it's just allergies; I had planned to spend the day Sat in the pool so I hope whatever it is clears up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter