We are checking in aug 13 8:00am will my dining plan

Yes, you can. You will check in and they put all the info (dining plan, tickets and credit card info if want) on your card. They will give you a little card w/ a number to call later in the day to find out your room number. When you get ready to go to your resort, just go straight to your room, no need to stop back at the desk.

Yes, we are also checking in that early and picking up our tickets/dining cards:)

Boardwalk Tigger said:
Do you still get a CS,snack and Ts even if you check in late in the day?

Yes, but they do not have to be used that day.

Your dining credits are based on the number of nights of your stay.
They are good until midnight of your check out day.

I plan on activating our DDP/Tickets at 6 a.m. on the 13th...we will already be at the resort on a room only ressie, and then bolting to the front desk on the next day, and off to the parks and food!

Pam

So, say we're staying 5 nights, 6 days. We check in on Saturday - at like 2. We then have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday to visit the parks, and we fly back Thursday around dinner time. Do we get a TS, CS, and Snack for each person on every one of those days? (I mean, each paid person over 3, of course). Or is it based on per night?

HalfDozen...based on NIGHTS....so 5 CS, TS and snack credits per person. Yu may choose to start using them the day you arrive, or not use any until last 2 days and eat like crazy...they ALL expire at midnight of your checkout day...so use them up by then!

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter