• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WDW passes at DL?

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
I think the answer is no but I will still ask my question..

Can you use a WDW pass at Dl.. I just found out that my best freind and her granddaughter are coming out to California with us and staying 10 days. We have annual passes and are going to go. but I am trying to get them a good price on tickets.

Also we are going in june so all the 2fer and hopper dicounts aren't elgible.. We might justhave to get them a 2 day hopper.

Do they have an So. cal discounts that run in june? My mom buys the tickets for us so we get the discount..

Does anyone know if ralphs or grocery store sells discount tickets?

TIA!

Rapunsel

No, you cant use a WDW pass. They havent said what the summer specials will be. Costco usually has a good price on tickets. And Vons in the area has them. Sometimes you can get a coupon on Coke products as well.

Thanks so much! I didn't think to try Costco. I know they have the city pass, but we don't want to do San Diego..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter