WDW First Time December - Shorts & T-shirt?

OP, are you doing the Candlelight Processional? If so, I was in the front row last year because my mother is in a wheelchair. And it was an entirely different experience from those seats. Magical.

Anyway, I noticed that there were extra seats down there left open and they let others sit there too after making sure that they had everyone looked after, so keep your eyes open.

Also, check the schedule for carolers at the resorts - if that's something that you might enjoy.

Sorry, I'll stop. :rotfl2: I'm sure you have a great time covered. I just get so very happy thinking about it down there at Christmas.

[QUOTE="lisaviolet, post: 58501973, member: 39928

Yes! Candlelight Processional was at the top of the list. ADR to see NPH. We are very excited. Not so much into carolers; though I know we’ll take in as much as we can and the time will pass quickly.

I found I needed a sweater for air conditioned restaurants. They love their a/C down there. One year we were in Ft Lauderdale in Jan. The locals were wearing winter coats and me and my kids were walking to the beach in our swimsuits.
I usually pack a hoodie and some Magic mitts from the dollar store. The hoodies come in handy when you land back in Canada too

[QUOTE="lisaviolet, post: 58501973, member: 39928

Yes! Candlelight Processional was at the top of the list. ADR to see NPH. We are very excited. Not so much into carolers; though I know we’ll take in as much as we can and the time will pass quickly.

Oh lovely, I've heard he's wonderful. Probably the most popular.

I saw Ming Na Wen last year, great job. I had always wanted to see Blair Underwood, for obvious reasons. :laughing::love: Let's start with the face of an angel.

But he hasn't been back on the schedule the last couple of years. :sad2:

Hoping I'll survive in jeans for the week we are there. I'm an always cold person - I wore jeans canada day and at cavendish beach this summer when it was over 30 degrees :rotfl2: our last trip to WDW was end of January and I wore jeans and my coat all day, the temp said 20 in the afternoon but it didn't feel it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter