Watercrafts Rentals For lenth of Stay

jonb

Earning My Ears
I have heard that you can get a lenth of stay watercraft rental plan at some resorts,. I will be staying at Saratoga Springs as was wondering if they had offered this there? If so has any one used it? CAn you only rent from your resort or were ever they off boats?

There is such a beast, and it's available at the marina at WL. I can't remember the pricing, but I *think* it's set up for any of the watercraft from a pontoon boat on down, and is based on a set number of days and a specific family size.

Sorry I can't be more definitive, but on our last visit we rented a pontoon boat for a couple of hours at WL (we were staying at SSR), and I asked the CM at the marina, and she was the source of my info. It's not available to everyone, tho.

At the VWL the boat and bike plan was around $260 for as many as 5 "captains" up to 10 days. Not sure about SSR.

Just to clear up my last post - I think WL is the only resort that offers this particular plan. But it was available to us at SSR, for use at WL, if we wanted it. SSR doesn't have a marina.

If you are serious about boating, and not too concerned about park time, it's not a bad deal. Check the regular prices for boat rentals at the marina, and for a larger group it'd pay for itself after one day of use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter