Walt's vs. Chez Remy

MGD2007

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
If you could choose between Walt's and Chez Remy--what would you choose, and also may I please ask why you would choose that way? Thank you!

Bristol chez remy on the menu they have things like steak cooked how you like it medium or well done with fries there's ratatouille which is a vegatable stew and it's usually served with cod fish. For dessert there's chocolate mousse, fruit salad or apple tarte.
Waltz American restaurant I'm not sure what's on the menu.

My favourite in Disneyland Paris park is a quick service dining area called cafe hyperion which is located in the same building as Jedi academy opposite the obitron ride and they do lovely burgers there including the Darth Vador Burger and the Jedi burger and they do cupcakes.

If you are staying in a Disney resort at Disneyland Paris they usually do a buffet eat as much as you want so you might get more enjoyment out of the buffet restaurant there's also a buffet restaurant in the Disney Villge called Billy Bob's.

If you like fish and chips they do lovely fish and chips in the sports bar in the Disney Village.

Last edited:
Remy has a very fun ambience, you are shrunken yo the size of a mouse and dine among oversized objects like chairs made of champagne bottle caps. Food is average.
Walt's is an elegant restaurants themed to the 5 Park lands and food should be better.

Walt's for us. We love the historical feel of the ambiance and the Walt-inspired history and vibe. Plus, we really enjoyed our meal there.

We just did both this week and loved both. But if I had to choose just one I’d pick Remy’s. It’s so cute and we thought the food was excellent!

I did Remy's when I went a few years ago and loved the atmosphere. The food was very good as well. I would do it again, but I don't want a starter. If I could do main and dessert, I would go there again.

We did both last summer and loved both meals. Walt's is definitely nicer: better service IMO, and I shockingly liked the food (I was prepared to not enjoy comfort food when I was in Europe - but I did!). My daughter who was 13 also loved Walts. If you can get a window overlooking main street even better.

Chez Remy is just super fun. We had a good time here and would recommend to anyone with kids - make sure you ask for a booth with the plates!

Walt's for the food, and if you enjoy Disney history. Remy if you have kids who are used to more tone-downed flavors. Walt's is more "fancy" flavors. I'd actually pick Jack's over Remy. Walt's is my top.

I've eaten at both with two years in between so Remy might have got better since then but I wasn't impressed at all. We had a three course meal but the only thing that we liked was desert. The atmosphere is amazing but the actual food was lackluster.

Walt's however is our favorite in DLP. We have been there multiple times over many years and it's one of the few restaurants in DLP that we never had a bad experience in. At our first time there we did think the price to quality ratio was a bit of a miss but our most recent visit, about a year ago was amazing and for a fair price then (although it is more expensive than most in-park restaurants. The atmosphere is very nice too with lot's of concept art on the walls and if the parade is going on during your visit you can see it from most windows since it's at the second floor of main street. The service is better than most DLP restaurants too.

I would go for Walt's over most restaurants in general but especially over Remy's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter