Walking from BWV to EPCOT

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at BWV in December with a 6 and a 2 year old in tow. How easy will it be to walk to EPCOT? Can we plan to go to a different park in the morning, come back to the resort to rest, and then walk or boat to EPCOT for dinner/night time? Or is that too much with the stoller, etc.? Trying to find the right balance between seeing everything we want to see and not stressing ourselves out and over-planning. Thanks!

We will be staying at BWV in December with a 6 and a 2 year old in tow. How easy will it be to walk to EPCOT? Can we plan to go to a different park in the morning, come back to the resort to rest, and then walk or boat to EPCOT for dinner/night time? Or is that too much with the stoller, etc.? Trying to find the right balance between seeing everything we want to see and not stressing ourselves out and over-planning. Thanks!

It's a very short walk from BWV to the International Gateway of Epcot. Will take you under 10 minutes.

DHS-Epcot-IG_012311.jpg

Perfect. This is why I booked it in the first place, but then I started second guessing myself. Thanks everyone.

We love BWV and have stayed there several times. The walk to Epcot is short and pleasant, this is the best part of staying at BW. We popped into WS just about every day the lAst time we stayed there, it was very convenient.
That's what we like about BWV too. We hop into WS and just enjoy the atmosphere at a leisurely pace.

We are staying at Boardwalk for the first time in Dec as well as we didn't want to have to take the bus after NYE fireworks.

From the map, it looks like HS is a bit further to walk than Epcot. Is that about a 15 minute walk or so to HS? That will be great for Toy Story Land.

As others have stated it is a nice lil walk....Some good scenery as well. If you're trying to venture into another park, in the a.m., then for sure you can go with HS, which is a slightly longer walk, and you should be able do most of it in 1/2 a day or so..The boat from there is convenient too. And a lot easier to get on & off with a stroller than busing.:thumbsup2
Oh yea I forgot to add:--->:welcome: To the disboards!

We are staying at Boardwalk for the first time in Dec as well as we didn't want to have to take the bus after NYE fireworks.

From the map, it looks like HS is a bit further to walk than Epcot. Is that about a 15 minute walk or so to HS? That will be great for Toy Story Land.

It is a bit farther walk to HS, but easily doable. I'd say an average walk is 15 minutes. We walk it in about 10 minutes, but we are fast walkers. Families with little kids that are too big for strollers might be a little longer, 20 minutes.

As others have stated it is a nice lil walk....Some good scenery as well. If you're trying to venture into another park, in the a.m., then for sure you can go with HS, which is a slightly longer walk, and you should be able do most of it in 1/2 a day or so..The boat from there is convenient too. And a lot easier to get on & off with a stroller than busing.:thumbsup2
Oh yea I forgot to add:--->:welcome: To the disboards!
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter