• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wait list errors

dencord7

Mouseketeer
Hi I have a question about the waitlist to get a room on this cruise. I dont understand how it works because some of the times peope on the wait list get a call from disney that there in.

But in our case My in-laws said they wanted to go on this cruise with us of course not untill after we told them about our tripthis was in June. So I called disney and all seasons and put them on a wait list for cat 12. We have heard nothing and I call disney once per week. I have not requested anything except for a room. Nothing like others. I have read about peopel requesting two rooms or connecting rooms but we just want a room. Back to my question why is this wait list not fair. When you read that someone got a sph room that other requested mins after the booking open up it does not seem fair. How can we get Disney change this to be truley fair. Not to make it Luck of the phone, seems to me the only the luckey win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter