waist packs and water bottle holders?

Locknload82

Earning My Ears
Looking for an online source for waist packs and water bottle holders. Need a insulated holder with strap that will fit a Britta water bottle, they are smaller around then all the water bottles I have found so far.

Also looking for a place to order waist packs online, what kind of waist pack/fanny pack do you like?

Have to carry a couple of diapers and snacks for a baby, I opted for a small back pack. I looked for one that could hold water bottles, but NOPERS, can't find one. So I made one. I bought thick, strong, wide black elastic that matched the back pack and sewed on the straps. They worked well. Just had to carry on bag on rides. However, we were introduced to a nifty water bottle strap at WDW. We bought 9 of them! They are not only sounveniers of all the parks, they are so practical. Next trip, my kids will be 4 and 10, not more diapers. dh and I will carry large fanny packs and water bottle straps. I find two bottles of water shared over the 4 of us and refilled saves on carrying too much stuff. We end up carrying a camera and video cam too. S

I've got one that I got about 2-3 years ago from a Bass outlet stores. It is a small waistpack with two water bottles on either side. The bottles are the plastic kind with a squeeze squirt kind of top. The waistpack has two mesh pockets to hold the water bottles. I have used it in the past and am undecided whether I'll use it on this trip because it gets a bit heavy and doesn't keep water cold for very long. I may go back to carrying the insulated water bottles on a strap this time.

Bob

I just got a great waist pack with a water bottle holder on clearance at the GAP for $6.99. A couple years ago we got a pack with bottle holders from Eddie Bauer.

I know both GAP and Eddie Bauer have on-line stores.

Ps. the water bottle straps you can buy at the parks are almost identical to "lanyards" in that you CAN attach pins to them the same way. The only real difference is a normal lanyard has a card attached at the end- these have a bottle holder at the end. :)

I do not know about online location to order however, In 2000 my wife and I spent a day just kicking around kissimmee and we went thru the flea market just east of the midevil times and found insulated bottle holders /hip sack type for really low prices. They had many sizes and styles. Obviously they have the tourist market in mind with all sorts of unusual & travel stuff. If you have some extra time before you hit the parks you may want to check this out. /John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter