Wage and role?

shelbydanielle0208

Earning My Ears
So I am applying for the DWCP fall 2014, but I am trying to figure out my financial situation with my car payment, phone bill, and all the other fun stuff... -_- haha.

So it would be great if you all can share with me what your role is and how much your pay is?
Thanks! :)

So I am applying for the DWCP fall 2014, but I am trying to figure out my financial situation with my car payment, phone bill, and all the other fun stuff... -_- haha.

So it would be great if you all can share with me what your role is and how much your pay is?
Thanks! :)

QSFB is around $7.80
Front Desk is -$8.40
Merch is around the same as QSFB
Rec is $7.80 too I believe..
Thats all I know!!

Epcot( Every paycheck comes on Thursday) My son is down right now in custodial, right at 30 hours a week, and clears about $135 a week. From what I understand there isn't much variance on the hourly rate, but there is some variance in the number of hours you get a week.

My acceptance letter actually said 8/hr for QSFB.

And somebody said something about 7.79 for merch.

My acceptance letter actually said 8/hr for QSFB.

And somebody said something about 7.79 for merch.

My son was in Merch and my daughter is currently QSFB. My son told her going in that it is much easier to pull extra shifts in QSFB. That is held true as she has pulled extra shifts at other QSFB locations as well as sit-down restaurants.

She has also gotten extra shifts working Fantasmic and Parade Control at the MK (which she did once and said - never again!). Lastly, she has taken 4 or 5 shifts at WWOS during athletic events working concessions.

I worked QSFB in Magic and made $8.75 an hour because of the MK premium. Everywhere else gets 8.00 now, it went up from 7.80 when I started in February.

The typical rate pay is $7.79/Hour which is minimum wage with a "guaranteed" minimum of 32 hours a week to pay housing.

Some roles have a bit higher rate due to the premiums dealing with safety and other additional "hazard" pay.

It honestly just depends on the role and location that you're placed which determines your pay, which is typically placed in your hire letter.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

When my daughter did the program, seems the money she made "got her by". Do not plan on doing the program to "make money" so to say. By the time she worked a 40 hour week plus, had her rent taken out of her check by Disney housing, paid for groceries and few extra nights out....(we ended up helping her with her car insurance at times) she came close to breaking even. Basically the program is not a money maker but an experience maker for the CM's. She did love the experience and would not trade it for anything.

Wow, it's only increased a little bit. When I did the programing 07, I was QSF&B and it was $7.17 and that was with the .50 increase for doing f&b.

When my daughter did the program, seems the money she made "got her by". Do not plan on doing the program to "make money" so to say. By the time she worked a 40 hour week plus, had her rent taken out of her check by Disney housing, paid for groceries and few extra nights out....(we ended up helping her with her car insurance at times) she came close to breaking even. Basically the program is not a money maker but an experience maker for the CM's. She did love the experience and would not trade it for anything.

Yeah, I thought I could pay off my credit card debt and boy was I wrong! Back then, it was only small, but haaaa. I guess if I hadn't traveled so much, I could've but I have no regrets! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter