VMK Birthday Listings: Under New Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfoc we share a birthday omg mine is july 19 we can share a party rofl im jasonpwns in vmk title says it all

Well, first off i would like to say that this is very nice of you to do this so all VMK players are reconized :teeth:. My name is Alex and on VMK it's CleverAlex. My birthday is September 8th. I'm so happy i read this thread!

Thx again :).
CleverAlex

i didnt read too many so.. does anyone besides me have an July 16th birthday? i don't like this date tho bc it's way too hot and i would rather be sledding in my backyard on my birthday then hogging up the air conditioning. :rotfl:

15xo1h4.jpg

look tmaxpuppy!

and my birthday is november 2

My birthday is on March 11, is there anybody else with my birthday? I know like eight people with it. Let me go see. :teeth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

11th: Marypops! (CL_WDWLover on VMK)

11th: Maddyboo (Maddyboo on VMK)

HAPPY MARCH 11th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :teeth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :yay: :goodvibes

EDIT: Anywho, this post is from forever ago, but just for you to know, I'm AbsoluteAwesome on VMK, too.

my birthday is july 18th. three days till mine!! sadly i have to go to summer school that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter