VMK Birthday Listings: Under New Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me on that list too please! My birthday is today August 22! Im Yalina on VMK!:angel: princess: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

.:its all about me me me me me today!!!!!:.

Thanks! I feel unappreciated my parents didnt get me anything and they forgot to say happy b-day this morning :furious: So TYVM your the first person to say happy b-day!:goodvibes :

.:Its all about me me me me me me me me me me, Then tomorrow its all about you your not so important:.party: party: party: party: party: party: party: party: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :cake: :cake: :cake

I just came to the Community Board and saw LuNaReve's birthday announcement and I totally forgot that my birthday is coming up! I'm not looking forward to it like I normally do because I've got to get through my first week of teaching (middle schoolers, ah!) to get there! But I'd love to be on the list:

Birthday is Sept 15th and I'm also RachelNinja on VMK.

Thanks so much for doing this! It's really sweet of you to make sure everyone is recognized!

I just came to the Community Board and saw LuNaReve's birthday announcement and I totally forgot that my birthday is coming up! I'm not looking forward to it like I normally do because I've got to get through my first week of teaching (middle schoolers, ah!) to get there! But I'd love to be on the list:

Birthday is Sept 15th and I'm also RachelNinja on VMK.

Thanks so much for doing this! It's really sweet of you to make sure everyone is recognized!

No Problem! :) Updated! :)

Hello all

dis screen name: sm4987
My birthday is September 14th and
my vmk screen name is Fairypower

CrazySteph's name on vmk is CrazySteph

zsmile's is Today !!! Sept 22

and mine is not until MArch 9

everyday you wake up is a great and wonderful day in deed! Life is meant to be enjoy-take a moment to do just that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter