Viva Italia 10-13-2011

We've only been to the Disneyworld hotels - looking into doing this too!

Cool! Are you looking at the same trip and date? We have friends (beachcat) who have booked, and we will soon. They did ABD last year, and obviously loved it.

We'll check the webcast on the 19th regarding ABD. Hope they will be giving some :banana: incentive.

We did the London and Paris trip in May of 2010. It was Knights and Lights on fast pass. No waiting in line and no having to buy tickets. Everything was arranged for you so no wasting time while on vacation. The guides were very good.
On to Italy in 2011.:wizard:

Stealing Say Hello's great idea.! Who has some Must Dos for the Viva Italia trip. Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks Say Hello

Sam and I booked :cool1: 05/06, so we will be spending a bit of time researching all things Italian.

Wondering how much longer our trip will have openings with the other adults only trip now filled. I called several days ago, and checked. 45%!!

I'm thinking we are safe from a numbers standpoint.

Sam and I booked :cool1: 05/06, so we will be spending a bit of time researching all things Italian.

Wondering how much longer our trip will have openings with the other adults only trip now filled. I called several days ago, and checked. 45%!!

I'm thinking we are safe from a numbers standpoint.
I would think it's likely you're safe, as my 2 Adults Only trips went with 14 and 15 people. That's only only like 35% (max was 40 per trip back then).

Sayhello

I called ABD for 2 reasons today:

1-we are at 58% (translates to 25 guests and 2 guides)

2-wanted to check on the ABD hotels for a night pre and post cruise :eek:

Hope all had a great 4th of July!:sunny: We had wonderful picnic weather.

Spending lots of time thinking about this trip, and reading what I can on the boards. Better pick up the pace with learning a bit of Italian.

I couldn't resist, so I called ABD this morning, and we are still at 58%. Now 3 months until we take to the air. WooHoo!:woohoo:

Good grief! By my calculations there are 21 other guests booked on this ABD, but so far only beachcat and sssteele have found this thread.

Where are you guys? Are you out there lurking, or haven't you found us?

Good grief! By my calculations there are 21 other guests booked on this ABD, but so far only beachcat and sssteele have found this thread.

Where are you guys? Are you out there lurking, or haven't you found us?
Unfortunately, the percentage of ABD folks who are on the DIS is not as high as, say, DCL (where you're talking 2000 people per cruise vs 40 on an ABD). Of my first 3 ABD's, the only one that had fellow DISer's was the Med cruise add-on, and even for that there were only two other DISers (plus a hubby).

It's so crazy with the Podcast ABD I'm doing this year, where pretty much everyone posts on the DIS, and I'll be familiar with most of the folks on the tour before I ever get there.

Honestly, the fact that 2 of you are on the same ABD is fantastic! But who knows! Some others may show up. I hope so!

Unfortunately, Disney's official ABD forum is pretty useless.

Sayhello

corky441 and I are also booked on the same 9/22/11 Viva Italia trip. Should be fun sharing the adventure with a fellow DIS'er (corky, where are you?!?! Hope you had a good cruise in May).

I propose beachcat and sssteele cancel their 10/13 date and join corky and I on 9/22 and make it a real party! ;-)

Oh wait... our 9/22 Adult Only trip is full already. Darn. :-)

I propose beachcat and sssteele cancel their 10/13 date and join corky and I on 9/22 and make it a real party! ;-)

Oh wait... our 9/22 Adult Only trip is full already. Darn. :-)

Well gee...we still have space, so maybe you should join us:banana:! We're all very nice and loads of fun. Have partied with beachcat and DW at Disney and in Tampa area.

If you can't do 10/13, how about 12/01 on the Dream?

Travel all booked Planes to London Trains from London to Paris to Zurich to Milan to Rome and automobiles to the pubs. Sorry John Candy Wish you could join us. But you can Sam and Joan. Arriving at the train station in Rome 1:45 PM 10-13. Bring wine. :thumbsup2pirate:

Hi everyone.?sorry to be MIA for so long - after getting back from our cruise in May, the business I work for was sold. Luckily I just hopped on board with the new owners ( I've been there so long I just came with the building LOL)

Funny that there are 2 DIS couples on the Oct trip. My husband Dino and I almost booked that trip but it conflicted with other plans.
I can't believe we leave in less than 10 weeks !!!
Wish we could join you on the 12/01 Dream cruise, but sadly no :(
We're doing the DISunplugged Podcast cruise on the Fantasy Dec 2012, maybe you all can get onboard with that sailing

Well gee...we still have space, so maybe you should join us! We're all very nice and loads of fun.

LOL! Touche sssteele.

12/1 on the Dream would be so great, unfortunetly we're making plans for trying out Disney's Aulani for 10 days in March. With the 13 days away from work for Viva Italia in Oct. plus another 10 days in March, affraid we couldn't swing the additional time off in Dec. :-(

Welcome back corky. 67 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter