Visiting in June - Thursday or Friday?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
On our upcoming trip, we have Thursday June 14 and Friday June 15 as options to do Sea World. Thursday the park closes earlier (7 verses 9:30) but I didn't know if a weekday day might be better or if it's a "Hey, its June, it's all going to be hot and crowded" kind of thing.

I would do the Friday. The difference in crowds won't be that drastic. The reason for the later park opening is SeaWorld will have their summer night time festival called Electric Ocean. It features different shows that are more high energy than the normal day shows and ends with a Fireworks finale, which in my opinion is one of the best fireworks shows I've seen. You won't have those options on Thursday since the park is only open until 7. The longer day also means you can take the day at a slower pace which is good since June is hot, you'll want to take a break every do often and this will allow you more time to do so.

Thank you! This is exactly the advice I was looking for! I had no idea about their summer evening activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter