virtual WDW?

I feel you disapointment!! but if you click teleport to any magic kingdom attraction, it will let you look at the main gates and the railroad. I wish we could see it all! I've never been and I was really looking forward to seeing it all. :sad1:

I'm a little bummed that we can't see it all, but it is going to be neat.

You can ride the railroad right now. Walk in and turn and go up the steps. You can take the train ride around the park. This gives you a taste of what it's going to be like.

Pretty cool! :banana: :Pinkbounc

You can also go into the stores on Main St. That's kinda cool.

Myst

BUMP
great it's started but i wanted to go through splash mountain (not just on the train)

Can the site be legal? At the bottom it says it's not affiliated with WDW, but it uses the Disney logo and font. Hmm.

Mama Twinkles said:
Can the site be legal? At the bottom it says it's not affiliated with WDW, but it uses the Disney logo and font. Hmm.

I'm not sure how this breaks the law. It's just a collection of photos.

Ali

Hippychickali said:
I'm not sure how this breaks the law. It's just a collection of photos.

Ali

It can be illegal because it is illegal to use, broadcast, sell, distribute the WDW logos or similar logos. I can assure you that the site will not be up permanently - Disney will find out and it will be gone. Hopefully, they can just remove the logos and keep the site - it's really fun.

Maybe someone could direct me to this logo. I'm not doubting that it's there but I just can't seem to find it after revieiwing the site again.

Ali

Just at first glace I see:
1. The Magic Kingdom written in Disney script
2. The picture of the Disney ticket
3. Walt Disney World in Disney script

I still stick to my original prediction that they will be asked to remove anything that resembles the WDW protected images.

They may ask them to remove it but there is nothing glaring that breaks copyright. Disney script is not copyrighted. In fact, they didn't invent that type of writing. And the photos don't appear to be copyrighted either. You might be right but I think there are a lot of sites out there that push the line much more than this.

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter