Virgin River

I like Bert. I was hoping it could be him. @wenrob is probably right. He is probably too young.

I'm still hopeful that he just looks young for his age.

I like Bert. I was hoping it could be him. @wenrob is probably right. He is probably too young.

I'm still hopeful that he just looks young for his age.
I was looking up the age of the cast yesterday. In real life I believe it said Bert was 51 and Mel 41 although I’m not sure of what age their characters are supposed to be. Yeah Bert is too young.

If you are getting antsy while we wait for part 2 to come out, check out a show on CW called Sullivans Crossing. It is very similar to VR and even has the actress who plays Charmaine in it.

I’ve been avoiding this thread until I had a chance to catch up with y’all. That was quite an eventful cliffhanger, even for Virgin River!

Mel’s dad has got to be Burt. That’s why she gets the feels from the farm and why they have her connecting with Ava. At first, I thought they were going to switch it up and have Ava fall in love with Mel but now it looks like it’s setting up a family connection.

Aside from that we Lizzie’s pregnancy. Maybe Mel and Jack will end up adopting the baby.

We have Preacher about to get caught for the body that just turned up. This guy can’t catch a break.

We also have the Brie, Brady, Mike triangle. Who really cares though. Brie’s character is so blah I can’t understand how she got two guys to fight over her in the first place.

Then there’s Muriel and Cameron. You go Muriel, you cougar!

November 30th and Virgin River is back! I am just getting ready to start watching the newest episodes. Anybody else still watching?

It's just two episodes right? I think they are extended episodes though. I am going to watch this weekend hopefully.

I watched. Wasn’t blown away by anything, interested in anyone else’s thoughts.

I thought the birth plan was a little odd for twins, to deliver in a doctors office, Mine were #4 and #5, I had easy pregnancies/births (although my 3 older ones had some glitches, placenta not arriving on its own, meconium in the throat, a fever), and my twins were delivered via c/s with a team there, including 2 perinatologists.

I thought the birth plan was a little odd for twins, to deliver in a doctors office, Mine were #4 and #5, I had easy pregnancies/births (although my 3 older ones had some glitches, placenta not arriving on its own, meconium in the throat, a fever), and my twins were delivered via c/s with a team there, including 2 perinatologists.
It definitely wasn’t the plan to deliver there, she referred to not giving birth at the birthing center as planned. They just came a lil early. But different from your planned sections that’s true!

The paternity of the reins was as predicted. No big bombshell but will bring drama. Mel’s father’s identity was like, whatever.

I just finished last night. It was okay, very "Christmasy" and upbeat and kind of hokey. But that is kind of what the show is about, a feel good drama. My thoughts:

I am curious as to what Mels dad has to tell her.
Also curious about Preacher's situation.
The babies coming early was kind of predictable.
Hope and Doc winning the tree competition was also predictable.

In season 6 they will probably get into Lizzie and Denny as well as Doc's situation. Also, Brady and his situation with the shady girlfriend. All and all, I thought it was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter