Vintage resort pics?

Those tickets were great!!! We went in 2005 and my Dad still had a day left over from his that he had in the 90s and they let him use it!!!:rotfl2:

I love these pictures!

I crack up at the tight shorts [who wears short shorts? I WEAR SHORT SHORTS!]
haha... :rotfl2:

contemp89-3.jpg

OMG!!! Teddy Ruxpin! I loved that guy!

It finally dawns on me that I'm getting old when pictures from 1990 are considered "vintage"....:scared1: :lmao:

I guess we are straying away from the vintage resorts, and I promise to get back on track as soon as I find my picutres of the Vacation Villas where Saratoga now sits, but I thought you might like to see what the tickets looked like in 1989.

scan0001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I wish I would have saved my ticket book, first time I went you got a book with a, b, c, d, and E tickets in it. now the E's were gone but I had some a's I bet

I wish I would have saved my ticket book, first time I went you got a book with a, b, c, d, and E tickets in it. now the E's were gone but I had some a's I bet

I have the same ticket I just had it out the other day. I couldn't believe the price. I need to figure out how to scan:confused3 . I have alot of stuff I would love to share. My mom just gave us the other day the Opening Day tickets for EPCOT. My kids really liked seeing that. I have alot of pics we went to WDW alot when I was growing up. I was telling my son today it was only like 20 dollars a night to stay at Fort Wilderness Campground. And that was probably the high side:lmao: . I was born and raised in South Florida so WDW is a must or your not really a Floridian:rotfl2: :goodvibes .

Great Pics! I will have to post some of the ones I have....just a few of FW when Grandpa took me down when I was 2, in 1982. I just have to scan them.

I was telling my son today it was only like 20 dollars a night to stay at Fort Wilderness Campground. And that was probably the high side:lmao: .
We used to stay at Fort Wilderness two or three times a year when my DS was little. It was the only place we could afford to stay! Vacations at the Jersey Shore (we live in New Jersey) were just too expensive!

Beth

I have to look for the photos we have somewhere from our first look at what was then called the EPCOT Center. My mother and I took the monorail from the TTC out to the construction site. I think that it was a Florida resident thing-but I could be wrong. It was pretty cool to ride the monorail for that distance for the first time. Up until then you were confined to the loop from the TTC to the MK, Poly and CR- never getting going very fast so as a kid it was the best part of the trip. The look at EPCOT wasn't guided, as you just got out and looked over the construction before returning to the TTC but you could still feel the excitement of the other visitors. I had forgot about that and my visit to River Country before reading these posts.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter