• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Video Rentals?

Momma Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi. Another question... Is there someplace at FW to rent videos? Since there are VCRs in the cabins, I thought maybe they'd have some rentals? Thanks!

Yes, we've rented them at the trading post in the middle of the campground (can't remember which one that is). Not sure if the trading post near the marina has them too.

The only videos available for rent at the trading posts are Disney movies.

Before we left, we ran to the local Wal-Mart and picked up a few discount DVD's for $5-10. They weren't new releases, but they served the purpose for camping.

Cluemeister

I didn't know they rented out videos! I remember last year when I called for reservations I asked the person on the phone about that. She said"no, they don't rent videos at the campground".
Does anyone know how much it would cost to rent for one night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter