Victoria Day Weekend Plans?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
What's everybody up to this long weekend? :) Anything special planned?

The weather picture looks much improved for the next few days, finally, so I'm hoping to get some gardening done before our Fireworks BBQ on Sunday afternoon/evening.

What's on your weekend agenda? :)

We are having a Garage Sale next weekend so have convinced DD to thin out her collection of Stuffed Mules! I have limited her to Beanie Baby and Disney only! I think I'm still in trouble! It looks like those are all she has!LOL

Was suppose to go to a 1St Communion but still have not recieved the invite. Don't know whether to call or not! I'ld rather not go 'cause it will be a nice weekend! What to do, What to do!

Scratch
:smooth:

Yard work -- yuck. We have decided to take out who knows how many trees and bushes. We haven't counted because that might be too depressing to actually figure out. We did some last weekend and have filled 7 of the Cdn Tire brown paper gardening bags already. We bought 25 and are not sure if that's enough. Want to get it done this weekend though before the pool is opened the first week of June.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and my hands hold out. Pruning is tough work.

We also hope to put the new BBQ together so I think that we'll have a BBQ at some point too.

Cdnmickeylover

Probably gardening here too. But I just dug up two bushes and my hands and back are sore from pounding away on the shovel trying to get them out. I'll probably get my planters done though. Dh has golf games lined up Saturday and Sunday, I think.

I may have another garage sale on Saturday morning too. Still have lots of stuff to try and get rid of.

Read the DIS & plan our Disney trip ;)

Actually, I'm hoping to sit by the pool drinking margueritas... practising for Disney :teeth:. I've been working a lot of weekends but this one actually looks like it's going to be free & clear so if I can, I'd really like to relax for a change (you know - this Disney planning & code watching can get very stressful ;)).

In between margueritas, if & when the mood strikes ;) I'll probably work on my gardens.

Hope everyone has a safe & happy long weekend.

and let's hope it doesn't snow like last year!!!!

My dad is food event manager at a carnival here at the Forks this weekend, the Forks is a historic market place. So he gave us tickets for the carnival-will probably go fri nite, sun nite they will have fireworks so will probably take those in. Other than that I am going to put my new blender to good use making Pina Colada's!!!
You all have a good weekend!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

that sounds yummy......I think I just changed my drink for the weekend!!!

Have a good and safe one !!!:D

I have some buckets of frozen margarita and strawberry daquiris in my freezer, already mixed with rum, I might get "into" this weekend! ;)

I have to work Saturday.:(
Ds is leaving tonight to go on a 83km. bike hike with his Venturer troop. It's raining right now, so I hope it clears up soon. I'm worried enough without adding bad weather!
DH is leaving from work tonight to go to his parents' place so that he and his brother can go to their high school's 50 anniversary reunion. He's coming home tomorrow to pick me up after work so that we can go to the dance tomorrow night. Then we have to come home Sunday to pick up DS when he gets back.
No plans yet for Monday.

Definitely gardening which I love, and cleaning out the garage, getting ready for a garage sale next weekend, which I hate! There will definitely be some frozen pina colada's thrown into the mix too.:D

Pooh,

You putting any Disney items in the garage sale? I might have to trek down the 401. :) To paraphrase the Olde Hide House, you might make it "worth the drive to Chatham".

- Mike

Okay, first, can someone please speak to the woman in charge (aka Mother Nature), and do something about this weather!! How are any of us going to get all this yardwork/soccer/bicycling done unless things improve?

I've read about margaritas, pina coladas, and daquiris. Isn't this supposed to be the May 24 weekend? No one is having beer??? :p

Tantor, please, don't say the "S" word!! :eek:

Stuffed mules, Janet? That's different! :)

Try and have a good one, everybody, despite the weather!! :)

Hey Mike: Do you really think I'd part with my Disney stuff?!!! No way:D

Kim: It's starting to clear up here. Hopefully we'll send the sunshine to TO.

Have a great weekend everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter