VGF wifi

Thisdman

Earning My Ears
For those that have stayed, how good is the wifi at VGF? I'll be there soon for our first trip and I'm interested in finding out if I should add cellular service for my ipad. Thanks.

We didn't have any problems. Like all Disney resorts, not reliable for streaming video.

:earsboy: Bill

Thisdman said:
For those that have stayed, how good is the wifi at VGF? I'll be there soon for our first trip and I'm interested in finding out if I should add cellular service for my ipad. Thanks.

On another note did they have an Ethernet plug in the rooms (especially interested in studio). Or its all the me construction just Wi-Fi? We are leaving in s week so would like to know whether to pack a Ethernet cable or not

On another note did they have an Ethernet plug in the rooms (especially interested in studio). Or its all the me construction just Wi-Fi? We are leaving in s week so would like to know whether to pack a Ethernet cable or not

All resorts are now wireless, Wi-Fi only and it can be really slow at times with everyone in every family accessing the limited bandwidth.

disneynutz said:
All resorts are now wireless, Wi-Fi only and it can be really slow at times with everyone in every family accessing the limited bandwidth.

Thanks for the quick response. I prefer a hardwire connection, but it looks like we will have to make do.

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter