• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very Merrytime Cruise

Kkb0517

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am booked on a 3 night Wish Very Merrytime Cruise and I am wondering if I’ll have enough opportunities to see characters in Christmas outfits and other Christmas activities onboard? Do they still do pirate night outfits for characters and the general sailing/captain Mickey/minnie outfits? We’ve done many other cruises before so we are looking forward to particularly see the Christmas related things this time.

Thanks

Done some merry time - plenty of Christmas outfits even Christmas pjs at time for Pluto and goofy for sure. Less on the pirate stuff if I recall correctly.

When are you going? We are on Wish on 12/16.

Yes, you will have the opportunity to get photos of characters in their Christmas outfits on a 3-night Merrytime. They don't wear them every day, so be attentive to getting the photos when they do wear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter