Very Best Breakfast in All of Disney World????

My vote is for Crystal Palace. Beautiful view (castle) and great selection of food :thumbsup2 Getting into the MK early is a nice plus as well :cheer2:

Glad to hear all the great comments about PF for breakfast. :goodvibes We've done dinner several times (and will again in Sept.) but this will be our first breakfast there. I booked ADR for my DD 7th birthday for 10:20. It'll be a little hectic since it's the last day of our trip. We're flying home later (@ 2:30)

That's right, our last day of vacation is my DD birthday. :confused3 When I was booking our flight, the best window was for Sept. 9-19th. ($219 rt on Delta from Ont, CA.! :thumbsup2 ) and when I asked my DD if it was okay to fly home on her birthday she immeadiately said yes! :sunny: I didn't even have to convince her by telling her she got to spend her birthday on two coasts (plus stopover in Atlanta) with :bday: breakfast in Florida, and :bday: dinner in California. So I figure we'll pack up the night before, check our bags in the lobby that a.m., go to :bday: breakfast (Haven't decided if she should wear princess garb or not-don't really want to carryon the dress) and then grab a few snacks/lunch(maybe even at GF) for the plane ride home and leave for the airport by 12-12:30. :hourglass I think we can do it since the breakfast is buffet and we won't have to wait to be served. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter