Vero Beach showing up as home resort?

Rex1993

Mouseketeer
I went into my DVC dashboard last night and saw that I can book Vero Beach at 11 months. The thing is that I only own at VGC and VGF. Anyone seen this before?

Did you buy One Time Use Points recently? Those additional points don’t always come from your home resort (hence only being able purchase at 7mo) but it shows up as an additional home resort.

I have Grand Californian listed as one of my home resorts because of this. Idk when it goes away though because it’s been there for a while lol I guess once the use year they were used for passes? Not sure.

Interesting... Yes, I purchased OTU points after doing magical beginnings on our new VGF contracts.

Yep, that’s probably it then, your OTUP came from Vero:)…unless you’re able to do more and it shows usable points and you’re able to book other stays? That’s definitely an anomaly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter