• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vero Beach beach chair exchange?

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
I think I have read in the past about people passing on beach chairs that cannot be taken home after the trip (usually because they are flying). Do DISers still do this? DH and I will be heading down mid April.

I'm not sure if there is an organized exchange but we were given a set of chairs from a really nice couple that was leaving the day we got there and when we left we gave them to another family on their first day. It was a nice surprise to get and such a great feeling to pass them along!

I might be interested in actually buying a second had boogie board and chair. Going to be there March 18th...PM me.

Years ago, 2004 there was an official exchange, but VB decided there was not enough storage room, so anything done now is unofficial. I remember going to the area with a CM looking for the chairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter