VEA Question

casiland

Disney Fanatic
Is the price quoted on the VEA webpage for round trip or one way? It is 14 euros per adult, but another post on the boards says the RER is only 6-7 euros per adult. I can't imagine that the RER is cheaper than the VEA but you never know.

The price on the VEA site is per way...the RER is cheaper..and easy to do :)

Have fun!

I might be completely wrong, but I thought it was the TGV that went from the airport to DLP, and although it's much quicker, it does cost about the same amount.

I think the RER goes between DLP and Paris.

:confused3

The TGV does go from CDG directly to Disney in 10 minutes. For the RER you would need to go from CDG to downtown Paris then out to disney. Travel time on RER would be about 1h30 mins.

What is the TGV? Also were to you catch the RER at the airport and how big of a pain would it be to transfer in Paris?

The TGV is the bullet train which goes between CDG and DLP. I have taken the RER in and changed trains. Honestly, it was very easy (thanks to Morgan B's GREAT directions). It takes longer, but it is cheaper....

smilingmouse said:
thanks to Morgan B's GREAT directions

Glad the directions worked well for you :sunny:

Did you try any of the restaurants I mentioned when you were in Paris?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter