• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

@UrsulaWantsYourSoul great pics (and thanks for starting such a great thread!)..... so only floors 9-12 would have fireworks views? I was hoping all preferred views would have it…

anyone know if VDH has a viewing terrace (similar to GCH's Paradise View terrace, but for fireworks?)?

@UrsulaWantsYourSoul great pics (and thanks for starting such a great thread!)..... so only floors 9-12 would have fireworks views? I was hoping all preferred views would have it…

anyone know if VDH has a viewing terrace (similar to GCH's Paradise View terrace, but for fireworks?)?
Not sure how low will be able to see them without a lot of building blocking the view. I was just impressed with the floor 9 ones I’ve seen. Here’s hoping lower floors have great fo decent views as well! :)

0906 - Deluxe Studio - Preferred View - Hearing accessible . Sleeping Beauty themed.
photo by: Brittany Unga 9/30/23

0906_1.jpg

Last edited:
0255 - deluxe studio garden - hearing accessible
photos by Arthur Zepeda 9/30/23

0255_1.jpg
0255_2.jpg
0255_3.jpg

photos by: Devin Carlisto
0255_4.jpg0255_5.jpg
0255_6.jpg

photo by: Tom Gierke
0255_10.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter