VDH Opening

I emailed my guide and let her know I had finished signing everything a couple of hours ago and she said the wait time for documents has gone up. I technically bought them before the guides could call, my guide had emailed me that she was in early at 8:30 and if I wanted to buy early to call her since she couldn't call out until 9. My unit is 1B and I own 0.173 so probably not even a doorknob. :rotfl2:

That happened with VGF...as the first day went on, it increased and once I re-did my contracts to go from 150 to 300, it took until the next day to get the updated one!!!

I emailed my guide and let her know I had finished signing everything a couple of hours ago and she said the wait time for documents has gone up. I technically bought them before the guides could call, my guide had emailed me that she was in early at 8:30 and if I wanted to buy early to call her since she couldn't call out until 9. My unit is 1B and I own 0.173 so probably not even a doorknob. :rotfl2:
I’m also in 1B! :cheer2:1B represent!

I'm sorry for asking this question without doing a full search, but at least I'm asking in the right place (ha).

Does anyone know for the guaranteed weeks (I guess now they call them "Favorite Weeks"), are they offering the developer offer (spring offer)?

I've gone from interested to not (after they released the pricing, fees, and taxes). But with $20 off at 150 points, possibly combining with the magical beginnings... perhaps I have some interest again, but I'd be most interested in a guaranteed week...

I'm sorry for asking this question without doing a full search, but at least I'm asking in the right place (ha).

Does anyone know for the guaranteed weeks (I guess now they call them "Favorite Weeks"), are they offering the developer offer (spring offer)?

I've gone from interested to not (after they released the pricing, fees, and taxes). But with $20 off at 150 points, possibly combining with the magical beginnings... perhaps I have some interest again, but I'd be most interested in a guaranteed week...
https://dvcexplorer.com/fin/fw/fw-VillasAtDisneyland.pdf

I would assume that you would need to add-on the necessary amount of points for the week(s) you choose and that the incentive would apply depending on the amount of points 124+.

Yes, developer credits apply for favorite weeks. Note that even though the chart shows favorite weeks for 1 and 2 bedrooms, they are not offering them. Our guide said they may offer later but does not have additional information as of today.

I'm sure it's in one of the threads somewhere, but what is the first day that we can book a DVC stay here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter