Valentine Recipe SWAP

I got Aries' recipes. (Although no return postage).
Everyone else's is ready to go. Mazda, am I to give Maria 1.00?

So sorry I was in the Post Office that day mailing everything like 15 things It completely slipped my mind. I can send you the postage just let me know how much thanks

That it is...:blush: Thanks! It took about 7 tries before I got that one. The glasses even have beaded stems. :rolleyes1

Reminds me of the wine glass charms I've seen for sale. I love the little touches that everyone put on their pages.

Thanks for posting the pictures from this swap. They are awesome. What great work you all do!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pictures. I loved them all and of course got some ideas.

PS - They made me hungry and thirsty!

Cathy

I got nothing and I sent out PM... I know i need to send postage out does anyone know anything?

I don't think she is checking on this thread anymore as it a completed swap. Try PM'ing again. Or just send her the postage, if you still have her address.

I'm back! i9 started off full of good intentions, but once I got a load of washing in, while DH was getting the cases back in the loft I grabbed the envelope out of the pile - they are all great! Thanks everyone for the effort - I can see I'm going to have to up the ante for the Disney recipe swap!:thumbsup2

Sorry, no PM's in my box. Aries, postage is 4.85. You can send me $ or stamps. Thx, Donna

Oh, and I almost forgot, Delivery Confirmation is .50. I have your pkg ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter