Using DDP After Checkout

Kevenswife2

WDW vs DLR...impossible to choose a favorite!
We're doing a split stay and only have the DDP for the first few days at our first resort.

Am I correct in thinking that I can use my dining credits up until midnight of the day I check out of my first resort...even though I will have checked into my second?

I asked that question a couple day ago in an existing thread and was told yes that it will work the way you imagine it should.

We're doing a split stay and only have the DDP for the first few days at our first resort.

Am I correct in thinking that I can use my dining credits up until midnight of the day I check out of my first resort...even though I will have checked into my second?
I wanted to add that if you have a different dining plan for the second resort make sure they take the correct credits. I myself do not have a dining plan for the second resort so they can't make that mistake.

Yes, DDP is always good till midnight of check out day.

Great! No worries about a credit mix up as, like you, we only have the DDP for the first resort.
Thanks!

I wanted to add that if you have a different dining plan for the second resort make sure they take the correct credits. I myself do not have a dining plan for the second resort so they can't make that mistake.
It’s not a matter of making sure they take the correct credits. You have to use all credits from the first plan, including snacks, before you can use any from the second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter