Using Chase card points at WDW

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
I have accumulated a decent enough number of points on my Chase Disney card but I really have no idea what I should be doing with them? Is the best strategy to just trade them in for a gift card or are there better ways to utilize?

Thanks!

When you want to redeem your points, you need to get a separate card - it looks like a hybrid between a gift card and a credit card. When you receive the card, you go online and transfer your points (dollars) onto the card and then you use it the same as you would any credit card throughout the parks. Note, though, that it only works at Disney owned venues - occasionally we will try to use it with a vendor of sorts and are told that it will not work. Be sure to keep the card at the end of your trip even if you've used all of your points; when you accumulate more points, you will use the same card for purposes of transferring the points onto the card for use.

When you want to redeem your points, you need to get a separate card - it looks like a hybrid between a gift card and a credit card. When you receive the card, you go online and transfer your points (dollars) onto the card and then you use it the same as you would any credit card throughout the parks. Note, though, that it only works at Disney owned venues - occasionally we will try to use it with a vendor of sorts and are told that it will not work. Be sure to keep the card at the end of your trip even if you've used all of your points; when you accumulate more points, you will use the same card for purposes of transferring the points onto the card for use.
Oh thanks for this! I'll need to get going then...

I have accumulated a decent enough number of points on my Chase Disney card but I really have no idea what I should be doing with them? Is the best strategy to just trade them in for a gift card or are there better ways to utilize?

Thanks!
If you order the Rewards Redemption Card through your chase.com account, you select the amount you want to load initially and the card is mailed pre-loaded. You can also get a Rewards Redemption Card at most Guest Relations location at WDW. If you pick up the card at WDW, you have to call Chase to have the card linked to your online account and then transfer your rewards points to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter