Upgrading from free QS to DDP??

KearneyFam02

*~* A dream is a wish your heart makes... *~*
Assuming we will be able to get free dining around 11/24/18, it would now be the QS plan since we will be staying in AOA. We've always had the DDP so we want to keep that. Are we able to upgrade to the DDP and about how much would it cost for a family of 5 (4 adults, 1 child), staying for 5 nights?

Thanks so much!

Assuming we will be able to get free dining around 11/24/18, it would now be the QS plan since we will be staying in AOA. We've always had the DDP so we want to keep that. Are we able to upgrade to the DDP and about how much would it cost for a family of 5 (4 adults, 1 child), staying for 5 nights?

Thanks so much!

Yes you can. Cost is $22.99 per adult per night and $4 per child per night, assuming cost of DDPs does not change between now and then.

Yes you can upgrade.
My family has done that a number of times and my sister and I booked a FD BB for December 2018 and upgraded from QSDP to DDP.
All you really have to do is look up what a QSDP package would be and what a DDP package would be and subtract the QSDP total from the DDP total and you'll find the differnce you will pay.
Then look up what the package would be for just the hotel and tickets and then add that differnce into that and you'll know your FD with upgrade price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!