Updates on SWA

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
Reservations for SWA are available for booking through December 14th!!!

I hope you can find a suitable schedule for your trip!

Thank you so much for this info!!
I have been waiting so long for Dec to open up....
I called but unfortunately they have only opened till Dec 14..
our trip is Dec 13-21...so, it's still wait and see....go figure:(

Just wanted to say that the Sunday & Monday after Thanksgiving are totally blocked off for any discounts.... That means we keep our Delta reservation...

Chris -
That sounds like a very good idea! SW did open around the 26th as you predicted, but can you imagine they did not open thru Xmas!? At this point I'm really tired of this waiting game they are playing, will keep my eyes open and am going to jump on the first descent airfare I find.

I was also waiting for SW for December 7-16. Missed me by two days! :-( Oh well....the hunt continues!

Hi 4Nana, I've just been watching their patterns lately... They won't open up availability again until August 15th probably, long time off for sure... It seems they release availability 4 months prior to the last day of their current schedule....

I'll tell you though there have been no good fairs out of the Northeast lately... We got our Delta tickets months & months ago on a day they seemed to drop to 167.00, we had credit & got them for 99.00/rt... I guess we'll stick with them even though I'd love to add one more day to our trip it doesn't look like it's going to be possible... I have SWA credit & I was hoping they would have a reasonable fare & I could just take the credit on delta... Guess not!

If you haven't already done so, go over to travelocity & sign up for notices on your airports, so you know when the price drops!

Bummer......can't believe Dec. only goes through the 14th!
Waiting and checking, waiting and checking.......

Managed to shuffle travel dates around a bit to Dec 5-14 and booked non-stop. Just happy to have the hunt for airfare over with!

I think they're banking on July 4 and Labor Day holidays. Once they're over with we'll find some descent prices, if we're willing to play the wait game. But going to Fla in Dec...can't play that game too long:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter