Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Offers 7/07/24 ~ Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons & Safeway
View attachment 874267
And now I'm headed back to Safeway today after just picking up the Macy's deal yesterday. 🤣That brought me just short of the highest redemption level of 1200 points for $20 off groceries with a $100 Macy's card. So $50 with another 3rd party should get me there.

Not mad at a 13% return for the weekend. 🎉

A reminder to those that have the Target Circle Bonus offer, this is Target Circle "WEEK", which means there will be different offers every day of the week. For example, on Wednesday, there will be 10% off prepaid phone cards so if that is of interest to you, you may want to hold off before using the bonus. You can see a sneak peek the upcoming deals for the week at the link below:

https://www.target.com/c/target-deal-of-the-day/-/N-2sbk4

Thank you so much for this. I'll add it to the main post.

Target Circle Week Upcoming Offers

1720371601690.png

• Spend $100 on Select prepaid Gift Cards
    • Deal available 7/9.
  • 10% Off prepaid Phone Gift Cards
    • Deal available 7/10.
  • Note, details and links will become available when the offers drop. Post #25995 :thumbsup2 @bbsearchlight

only one person can use a Target Circle Reward bonus offer per CC/debit card. The way around that was creating their own Circle account (free to join). Despite the description, offers are not dependent on using a Target CC/debit card.
We used a different CC for the DGC we bought with the Circle bonus offer he got when he created his Circle account. His Circle CC will have a different number from mine - but since it’s the same account, does that mean only one of us would be able to get the 5% Circle CC discount when making purchases on different bonus offers?

We used a different CC for the DGC we bought with the Circle bonus offer he got when he created his Circle account. His Circle CC will have a different number from mine - but since it’s the same account, does that mean only one of us would be able to get the 5% Circle CC discount when making purchases on different bonus offers?

DH and I have our own Target CC and our own login for Target
I posted my Reward offer, I don't know what his is as he's sick in bed and I don't have access.

I'll be able to buy anything (almost) with my offer and he will be able to do the same with his offer.

I hope that makes sense.

Does the spouse need their own Target account for this to work?

Target is very clear, you can only use their Reward offers once per card. It doesn't matter how many people you've added to the credit card. The offers are targeted and it states: Limit one coupon/deal per Target Circle account.
Thanks. I guess we’ll be watching to see what Reward offers he gets compared to what I get in future, after we link the Circle CC to it. His was different from mine this morning, but there isn’t any connection to my Circle account yet. If he gets different offers but can’t use the joint Circle CC for them, we’ll either use a different CC or get him his own Circle CC account.

Does the spouse need their own Target account for this to work?
I think they need their own Circle app account only. My spouse is a registered user on my Target Circle (Red) card (so they have their own card number that bills to my card account), and they have their own app account as well. So they can access their own Circle offers, and also get the normal 5% back with a Circle card in addition.

I think they need their own Circle app account only. My spouse is a registered user on my Target Circle (Red) card (so they have their own card number that bills to my card account), and they have their own app account as well. So they can access their own Circle offers, and also get the normal 5% back with a Circle card in addition.
Same with DH and I

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food
GIANT
1720375393407.png
  • Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Dick's Sporting Goods, Home Depot, Kohl's, lululemon, Nordstrom and TJ Maxx Brands
    • Limit $2,000 per household
    • Ad Scan / GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/12/24 – 7/18/24.

Same with DH and I

So what you're saying is you only have ONE Target credit/debit card and your able to use that card on TWO separate Circle accounts on the Same offer? This is news to me.

You don't need to have a Target credit/debit card to get Circle offers. And yes, it's true, when using a Circle offer, you can use any credit card:
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal and other major credit cards.
    • Use the U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card for 6% cash back - The U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 6% cash back on two retailers you choose, on up to $1,500 in combined eligible purchases.

So what you're saying is you only have ONE Target credit/debit card and your able to use that card on TWO separate Circle accounts on the Same offer? This is news to me.

You don't need to have a Target credit/debit card to get Circle offers. And yes, it's true, when using a Circle offer, you can use any credit card:
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal and other major credit cards.
    • Use the U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card for 6% cash back - The U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 6% cash back on two retailers you choose, on up to $1,500 in combined eligible purchases.
I have an authorized user on my card. They have their own card number with their name on it, which they can use on their own Circle app account, but the costs ultimately bill to one card account. And because the eligibility for these cashback Circle offers is based on the app (not the card), yes, they get their own offers.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300 In Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit ?
    • Expires 7/13/24. DoC
Credit Cards and More
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • OD/OM also accepts: Apple Pay
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

I have an authorized user on my card. They have their own card number with their name on it, which they can use on their own Circle app account, but the costs ultimately bill to one card account. And because the eligibility for these cashback Circle offers is based on the app (not the card), yes, they get their own offers.

:teacher: You've schooled me! Thanks for posting, I'll update the main posts.

Has anyone had experirence buying a Sam's club gift card at Walmart? Walmart is a 5% category for my Discover card this quarter.
Ideally I'd use the Sam's card on Sam's services to get a MNSSHP ticket. I've read all the terms and can't find any saying this *won't* work, but also several reviews reagarding inactive Sam's GC's from Walmart.

:teacher: You've schooled me! Thanks for posting, I'll update the main posts.
So does your husband have his own red card as a user on your account or just a circle account? This is news to me as well.
You have the credit card version not debit?

So does your husband have his own red card as a user on your account or just a circle account? This is news to me as well.

You have the credit card version not debit?

He has his own Target CC and his own Target account.
And I have my own. We get two cc bills from Target.
I think back in the day if you had a Redcard, you were automatically enrolled in Circle.

What @atthebeachclub just posted, is new to me as well.

With all the changes Target has made, I'm wondering if they'll eventually enforce people to use their cc/debit cards on all Circle offers. Target has made it easy to sign up their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest