Can confirm I was able to place 3x orders today. Spread them out a bit. Would not let me order a 10th gift card. Will try again tomorrow.
Re: doing these slow and steady…I placed a second order 1.5 hours after the first and it seems to have caused some issues possibly. It went through but when I try to redeem it says it can’t be found. Hopefully this is fixable?😒 Anyway, fair warning, give it more time than I did…

Re: doing these slow and steady…I placed a second order 1.5 hours after the first and it seems to have caused some issues possibly. It went through but when I try to redeem it says it can’t be found. Hopefully this is fixable?😒 Anyway, fair warning, give it more time than I did…
Yesterday and today one of the three orders took way longer to deliver and Best Buy said it needed additional verification. I got my third set of gift cards at 10pm last night and I ordered at 1pmish.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 5/30/24 / Discount District

Update: Offer continues thru 6/02/24 - 6/08/24 most likely being the final week.

CVS
1717079874703.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards
    • Includes: American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Chili's, Chipotle, Domino's, DoorDash, Fandango, JCPenney, Long John Silver's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, Nintendo eShop, On The Border, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Uber or Vudu.
    • Limit of 1 per household per week with card.
    • CVS Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/08/24. Post #25170
Credit Cards & More
  • CVS BofAm Offer: Offers may vary
    • Get 5% cash back, max $2.50.
    • Expires 6/19/24.
  • CVS Chase Offer: 10% back $5 max
  • CVS Amex Offer: Spend $5 or more, get $5 back, up to 2 times (total of $10).
    • Expires 8/31/24.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food

Giant Food
1717080957423.png
  • Earn 4x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and Lowe's
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/31/24 - 6/06/24.

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Tops Friendly Market
1717082153959.png
  • Earn 6x GasPoints when you buy $100+ Choice or Spafinder Gift Cards

I just had my 3rd set of gift cards from yesterday canceled for “exceeding purchase limits”. YMMV

How many orders have you placed, of your orders how many have come through?

Might want to clear your browser and use a different cc tomorrow.

Post #3 Credit Card Offers & More

Coming Soon!

U.S. Bank Bonus Days, Earn Double Points on Shopping Deals (June 12-14)
1717086510951.png

New double cash back offer now showing on US Bank website when you click See All Deals in the Cash Back Deals panel.

Whether earning rewards points or cash back in Shopping Deals and the Travel Rewards Center, all rewards are doubled for Double Bonus Days between June 12 and 14, 2024.

The following cards are eligible for this promotion:
  • U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card
  • U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card
Key terms
Activate this offer in the U.S. Bank app or on the website.
  • Complete purchases in the U.S. Bank Shopping Deals portal (available here) or Travel Rewards Center between June 12 and June 14, 2024.
  • Earn double points or double cash back on all eligible purchases.
  • Rewards should post to member accounts within two billing cycles.
  • Complete purchases in the U.S. Bank Shopping Deals portal.
  • Of course, you should always use Cashback Monitor or Rakuten to ensure you're getting the best deals whenever shopping online.
  • To learn more go to AwardWallet

:wave2: Ending Soon!

Citi Sears:
Citi has sent out targeted spending bonuses on the Citi Sears card.
  • Earn a $50 statement credit each month when you use your sears mastercard® to make 5 eligible purchases each month (March, April & May) of $60 or more each.
  • Offer valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.
  • DoC / Post #23576

Sam's Club

1717089994744.png

• $100 Instacart eGift Card for $80

Hmm, I thought this offer was set to expire 5/05/24. To me it looks like everyday pricing. I did not receive this brochure. Pls adv.

1717090169948.png

I was able to successfully place and receive at least one order today after waiting more than 24 hours after I last purchased yesterday. I will let everyone know if I can manage to score 9.
Now that the second two orders are in, one was immediately canceled saying I exceeded limits and the other one has been pending for about a half hour. I wonder if the cancellation of my third order yesterday bleeding into today is messing with my purchase limits. At this point I’ve been able to score 1800 worth of gift cards for 1620 so not a bad deal, just annoyed I’m not able to get more. Does anyone suggest just trying to skip tomorrow entirely and see if I can get another 3 on June 1st, or is it better to probably get at least 300 each day over the course of the next 3 days?

Now that the second two orders are in, one was immediately canceled saying I exceeded limits and the other one has been pending for about a half hour. I wonder if the cancellation of my third order yesterday bleeding into today is messing with my purchase limits. At this point I’ve been able to score 1800 worth of gift cards for 1620 so not a bad deal, just annoyed I’m not able to get more. Does anyone suggest just trying to skip tomorrow entirely and see if I can get another 3 on June 1st, or is it better to probably get at least 300 each day over the course of the next 3 days?

I bought 3 sets of 3 yesterday.

I saw your comments this morning so I bought 2 sets of 3 today, then stopped.

I received all of my gift cards.

I'm not going to push my luck any further today. I'll try for 2 more sets tomorrow after 24 hours resets.

Maybe wait 24 hours from your last failed attempt, then try for just 1 set?

I bought 3 sets of 3 yesterday.

I saw your comments this morning so I bought 2 sets of 3 today, then stopped.

I received all of my gift cards.

I'm not going to push my luck any further today. I'll try for 2 more sets tomorrow after 24 hours resets.

Maybe wait 24 hours from your last failed attempt, then try for just 1 set?
Their customer service is really bad and keep promising me my orders won’t be cancelled. Then they are immediately canceled. This person suggested a business account which doesn’t actually work with MyBestBuy Plus.

Their customer service is really bad and keep promising me my orders won’t be cancelled. Then they are immediately canceled. This person suggested a business account which doesn’t actually work with MyBestBuy Plus.

I don't understand, why wouldn't it? I'm not so sure if I'd be willing to change at this point. Most likely there are only a few days left on the DGC deal.

We have DP's on:
However, I have no DP's on a Business account with any membership; whether it increases your buying power or if the offers are capped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest