I ordered three sets of 2 gift cards and got them all fulfilled, just placed two more orders. Gonna wait for them to fulfill before placing more. Works out great because this is about the time I buy Disney gift cards anyways!
I ordered 6 sets of two and 3 came so far. I swapped CCs but maybe I’m outta luck.

I was able to order another pair of $100/$90 DGCs from Sam’s club today.

And I can 100% confirm my previous order for earlier this week coded as a 3% cash back “online retail purchase” for AmEx. So…nearly a 13% discount. Hard to beat

Edit: lol, it let me order 5 pairs ($1,000 worth). I will see if it gets fulfilled. Our final DCL payment is due in June so I will apply them immediately.

Last edited:
Re-confirming here. I bought 2x $100 GC's when the sale went live early a few days ago, just bought and received 2 more 10 minutes ago, now I've placed another order for 2 more and received them via email as well. The flyer clearly states 2 per customer, so they must've screwed something up when it went live early and then had to reset it.

Did you actually get all 6 sets? I ordered 6 and got.3.
I've ordered 5 sets total today, but after set 4 my credit card got declined so I put in one of my other credit cards instead for set #5. This doesn't count the set I ordered earlier this week when the promo went live accidentally. All delivered.

DH purchased 2 this morning. I tried to then purchase 2 right after and it said I maxed out. I just tried again and purchased 2 more. They just arrived in my email! Now to transfer them to one of my physical cards. $400 for vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter