For Adults its $7.50 savings (Was $19.50) for a child ticket it actually increased $1 each way (Was $11).

I booked a few weeks ago for June, I know it says new bookings only, but also you can cancel without charge but it has some wording about canceling during periods of offers, tho wonder if I can book a second then cancel the first after the promo.. :confused3 Anyone ever cancel before? Is it a pain?
The promotional price is only good for trips thru May 31, so rebooking for a June trip probably won't help you.

Thoughts on this deal?

Cash App has 5% Boost (discounts your purchase instantly when you use your Cash App card) on Sam's Club purchases - Max $20 discount per day
Combine with ShopKick 20 Kicks per $1.00 spent at Sam's Club online (gift cards ARE explicitly included).

Buy 4x$75 Physical Disney Gift Card Packs (3x$25 is what you get) and 2x$50 Disney eGCs = $383.88 (unfortunately due to a limit of 2 GC types per transaction, you can't just do 8x$50 Disney eGCs). There are 3 different types of $75 Disney Gift cards so you can easily purchase 4 of them.

With the Cash App, 5% back instantly, you pay $364.69 out of pocket or roughly 8.8% off face value.

With shopKick, you will earn 7660 kicks, which won't be available for 90 days - but theoretically are worth $30.64 (although if you use them to purchase Disney Gift Cards, it must be in a $25 denomination - but you can buy Amazon gift cards in as little as $5 denominations).

If you assume the shopKicks are as good as cash (even though I know they're not), you'd pay $334.05 for $400 worth of gift cards or 16.4% off face value.

Probably not as good as a 15% RetailMeNot CashBack for shopDisney (assuming you get it), but a guaranteed 8.8% off face value plus a potential bonus of another 7.6% back that can be used to buy more Disney Gift cards or Amazon gift cards seems pretty good to me!

tldr; $334.05 equivalent paid for $400 worth of Disney Gift Cards through Sam's Club with Cash App Boost and shopKick "cash back".
Does this work on larger gift cards? $500 Disney gift cards from sam’s? Does shop kicks have a max per day?

Can anyone confirm that the Chase Walmart offer works with a gift card purchase? Looking for a guinea pig who may have taken a shot at it ;-).
Thanks.

Can anyone confirm that the Chase Walmart offer works with a gift card purchase? Looking for a guinea pig who may have taken a shot at it ;-).
Thanks.
I've tried the offer on two cards. The DGC for the first order will be delivered on Thursday. I'll post back when I see the credit. It should work as any other Chase offer I've done has been buying DGC.

If you're a member of Groupon, there's a new Sam's Club Membership

Sam's Club Inner Circle Membership
Was $55, Now $20
Direct link
Read the terms:
  • Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2023. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for new BJ's members only. Valid to use online or in-club upon enrollment. The voucher will be redeemed and a 12-month membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher. Photo identification required when you visit the club to pick up your membership card. Must be 18 or older.
  • Must enroll in BJ's Easy Renewal program, and authorize BJ's to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ's after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current membership fee for all active memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your membership expires. Cancel or manage your BJ's Easy Renewal anytime by logging on to your account on BJs.com or by calling BJ's Member Care at (844) 268-8093.
  • Membership is subject to BJ's current Membership Terms, ask in-Club or go to BJs.com/terms.
  • Slickdeals
Cashback Monitor - YMMV
This is actually a BJ's offer, per the description and link. Can you edit the post?

The promotional price is only good for trips thru May 31, so rebooking for a June trip probably won't help you.

Good catch! Email I suppose was a bit misleading as it suggested booking by May 31st, I see the site now says "and used by" that was not in the original emails last week.

Good catch! Email I suppose was a bit misleading as it suggested booking by May 31st, I see the site now says "and used by" that was not in the original emails last week.

Next time you get an email for a sale alert mind sharing it with the rest of us, we're looking for ways to save on our trips too.
Thanks!

Thanks.

Yes, this does work. egift & physical. I've seen a few reports egifts are being cancelled not all of them but some, might be easier to buy physical but yes, credit card offers work online.

Next time you get an email for a sale alert mind sharing it with the rest of us, we're looking for ways to save on our trips too.
Thanks!

Yeah no problem. Last week was crazy just getting back to things and noticed it was already posted by then. :D

Added Offer ~ 2/22/23

Discount District

H-E-B

1677052427496.png
  • Buy $30.00 Select Gift Cards & Get $5.00 H-E-B Gift Cards
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Whataburger, Applebee's, Sonic, Arby's, or Cold Stone Creamery

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1677052779732.png
  • Save $3 on Visa or Mastercard gift card or ecard with promo code FEB2023.
    • Limit 2 ecard or gift card per customer.
    • Direct link
    • Earn 2x Fuel points
    • Expires 3/07/23.

Last edited:
Walgreens

1677055056475.png
  • Buy any two Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's or Wayfair
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/26/23 - 3/04/23.

Harris Teeter

1677080437673.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Choice or One4all gift card
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Staples gift cards

I just tried to do the Walmart offer and they canceled my order too. I did get the chase “you used your offer” email so now I don’t want to chance not getting my 10% back if I try again. Ugh so annoying.

I just tried to do the Walmart offer and they canceled my order too. I did get the chase “you used your offer” email so now I don’t want to chance not getting my 10% back if I try again. Ugh so annoying.
There are a few of us on here who experienced the same thing and were able to place a subsequent order (both physical and eGift). Hopefully we'll be able to confirm the Chase offer still works (🤞) for others before the offer expires :)

Received an email from Red Robin yesterday about discounted gift cards.

RED ROBIN <<<-click the link
Gift cards 15% off min. $25 purchase both in store and online. Participating locations only. Valid through 3/5

They have both Physical and E-Cards. Not sure if there is a shipping fee on the physical cards.

Last edited:
Received an email from Red Robin yesterday about discounted gift cards.

RED ROBIN <<<-click the link
Gift cards 15% off min. $25 purchase both in store and online. Participating locations only. Valid through 3/5

They have both Physical and E-Cards. Not sure if there is a shipping fee on the physical cards.
Thanks hopefully I can use my last $5 off $10 dining offer from Chase when buying the card in the restaurant :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter