Meijer: 10% off Third Party Gift Cards on up to $500 in gift cards purchased for $50 discount.
Almost all gift cards are included, terms do exclude Meijer gift cards, gaming, Sling TV, Google Play, HBONow, Hulu, CBS All Access, Spotify, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Phone cards.
Must load coupon to account. Offer Valid September 4-5 Only. Link

Meijer DP: Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

Has anyone kept track of how often they do these? I've got a lot of gift cards to purchase before Thanksgiving lol

Has anyone kept track of how often they do these? I've got a lot of gift cards to purchase before Thanksgiving lol

If you follow the link, you'll see that this offer is a better, you're getting an instant discount rather than promo dollars to use later. Not knowing what gc's you're looking for, I'm not sure how to help but if you type "Meijer" into the search bar, you'll see what Meijer has offered in the past. Here's a direct link to those: Meijer's Offers

If you follow the link, you'll see that this offer is a better, you're getting an instant discount rather than promo dollars to use later. Not knowing what gc's you're looking for, I'm not sure how to help but if you type "Meijer" into the search bar, you'll see what Meijer has offered in the past. Here's a direct link to those: Meijer's Offers

Do you know if this is valid on Meijer gift cards?

Thanks! This is a great offer! I remember taking advantage of this before, but I think it was quite a while ago.

I'm a bonehead,:headache: I meant to ask if it's valid on DISNEY cards?

:laughing: No, you're just thinking too fast... ;) YES. It does work on Disney CG!

Fair Warning!
Meijer DP:
Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

:laughing: No, you're just thinking too fast... ;) YES. It does work on Disney CG!

Fair Warning!
Meijer DP:

Awesome-and thank you! We have to pay for food for our trip anyway, may as well save some money. So a $500 card is going to be $450 with instant discount-am I understanding that right?

We have a Disney Visa Rewards card, with the 5% they are offering for grocery until the end of September, wonder if this would count there. Guess we could try and see.

Awesome-and thank you! We have to pay for food for our trip anyway, may as well save some money. So a $500 card is going to be $450 with instant discount-am I understanding that right?

We have a Disney Visa Rewards card, with the 5% they are offering for grocery until the end of September, wonder if this would count there. Guess we could try and see.
This is my plan too. I’m hoping it works! Heading to Meijer later this morning.

Yep, make sure you add the coupon to your MPerks account and plug in the #'s before checkout.

Disney Visa should work. Thanks for reminding me about the new Chase offer:

Chase Disney Visa: From Aug. 1 through Sept. 30, 2020, you'll be rewarded with 2% (no fee) or 5% Premier total in Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on up to $1,500 per month in combined purchases when you activate this offer and use your Disney Visa Credit Card for grocery store and gas station purchases.
Direct link to offer

Thanks again @otterpop and @misssue23 for posting

Last edited:
Darn it. There isn't a Meijer's within 50 miles of me and they don't ship! 😭

Right there with you only DH doesn't qualify for the Chase offer and my card is not activated! :confused3 Kroger's deal is still a solid option;

Kroger In-Store and Online: Earn 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupons;

Added Offers ~ 9/04/20

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $100 Apple gift card & get $10 Best Buy gift card free.
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Includes: Lowe’s, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Domino’s, Fanatics and Subway
  • ShopRite Stores In Maryland - Expires 9/10/20
  • ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland - Expires 9/12/20
  • Limit one per customer. Link
  • Stack with ShopRite Amex Offer.
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Lowe’s Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $130 Spend
Targeted. Maximum $13 back. Offer valid one time only.​
Expires 10/22/20. Link

Fair Warning!
Meijer DP:
So Meijer's doesn't do online orders either? I have no idea where the closest Meijer is to me but I'm pretty sure it isn't in my state at all.

Yep, make sure you add the coupon to your MPerks account and plug in the #'s before checkout.

Disney Visa should work. Thanks for reminding me about the new Chase offer:

Chase Disney Visa: From Aug. 1 through Sept. 30, 2020, you'll be rewarded with 2% (no fee) or 5% Premier total in Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on up to $1,500 per month in combined purchases when you activate this offer and use your Disney Visa Credit Card for grocery store and gas station purchases.
Direct link to offer

Thanks again @otterpop and @misssue23 for posting
I went to meijer this morning. I had 3 items and the gift card and it took quite a while for the Mperk to register in the system for you to confirm on the screen. I just about freaked out that I had actually not clipped it. Just a note to be patient if it doesn’t go through right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter