Kroger Shoppers: There are TWO same offers for Visa/MC gift cards. Note the expiration dates, the first offer expiring on 5/03/22 should be open to all and the second offer expiring on 5/28/22 is a Just For You targeted offer. DOC's link didn't work for me but I was able to find it.
Hopefully we'll see 4X Fuel promotion!

Kroger:

Just me, keep shopping to take care of that negative balance and if you still want to leave ibotta then do so on good terms. Ibotta is a great program and it's always taken care of you, right?

I had a VERY high negative balance when Swagbucks mistakenly awarded double points and I cashed out. Even though we're divorced, I can go back without any issue.
I signed up for Ibotta to take advantage of the 10% back deal at ShopDisney, so I haven't used it for much else. Just a bit here and there when grocery shopping. I'm considering if I should plan to try and keep using them so my account isn't in the red, or just leave it be. It doesn't seem too useful to me otherwise because I don't usually buy the things that they offer cash back for (I tend to go store brand when I can).

I mostly posting as a warning that others shouldn't rely on Ibotta to pay out for DGc on ShopDisney and maybe to consider cashing out quickly if they do pay out!

I signed up for Ibotta to take advantage of the 10% back deal at ShopDisney, so I haven't used it for much else. Just a bit here and there when grocery shopping. I'm considering if I should plan to try and keep using them so my account isn't in the red, or just leave it be. It doesn't seem too useful to me otherwise because I don't usually buy the things that they offer cash back for (I tend to go store brand when I can).

I mostly posting as a warning that others shouldn't rely on Ibotta to pay out for DGc on ShopDisney and maybe to consider cashing out quickly if they do pay out!
I have recently discovered online shopping and purchasing gift cards through Ibotta. We like to eat at Jersey Mike's and a few weeks back they had 15% cash back. It's quick and easy to purchase the gift card while at the cash register - and you can purchase the card for the exact amount of your order. On that specific day, I bought a gift card for $17.91 and received $2.68 in my Ibotta account. I'm not sure why it was 15% then, but it's 5% now.

I have recently discovered online shopping and purchasing gift cards through Ibotta. We like to eat at Jersey Mike's and a few weeks back they had 15% cash back. It's quick and easy to purchase the gift card while at the cash register - and you can purchase the card for the exact amount of your order. On that specific day, I bought a gift card for $17.91 and received $2.68 in my Ibotta account. I'm not sure why it was 15% then, but it's 5% now.
I love Ibotta for many reasons, this is another. They change the percentages and sometimes their link is better than rakuten or a CCs as a link to shop through. I always check before or after grocery shopping (depending if it’s a linked card), and have used that GC thing plenty.
They have always paid out no problem for years.
The only time they “took it back” I actually can understand. I had purchased an online order for Christmas through their link and got cash back. However, I later returned the order, and then it was reversed.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns to Magic Kingdom in 2022
1651155657944.png

Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party may be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240 beginning May 18. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12. Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199. The event dates are:
  • August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
  • September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
  • October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.
Disney Parks Blog

Added Offers ~ 4/28/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 6/21/22. GCG

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points On $100+ Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 5/08/22. GCG

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes Fresco y Mas, Harveys & Winn-Dixie gift cards, all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards.​
Expires 6/21/22. GCG

Crocs:
  • Buy $75-$99 gift card & get $10 gift card free
  • Buy $100-$149 gift card & get $20 gift card free
  • Buy $150+ gift card & get $30 gift card free
    • Promotional gift cards do not expire.
    • Limit of three (3) promotional gift cards per customer, per promotional period.
    • Qualifying purchases will receive promotional gift card via email within three hours of purchase.
    • Promotional gift card is redeemable for merchandise only on crocs.com and US crocs retail stores only.
    • Promotion only eligible within the United States.
  • Offer valid online at crocs.com only. Direct link to offer.
  • Expires 5/08/22. GCG
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 4x Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Gap Options, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, TJ Maxx / Marshalls / HomeGoods / Sierra / Home Sense​
Boscov’s (Martin’s & Giant in PA only)​
Expires 5/12/22. GCG

Giant Eagle: Earn 2x Perks On Olive Garden Gift Card Multipacks
Bonus Perks earned in increments of $50.​
Expire 5/04/22. GCG

Giant Eagle In-Store & Online: Earn 2x Perks For Every $50 Spent On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Airbnb, Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Noble, Darden, Domino’s, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Panera Bread, Victoria’s Secret Pink, Victoria’s Secret, Red Lobster, TJ Maxx and Spafinder.​
Some of these brands might make sense at 2x such as Airbnb, especially if you buy in-store because you can then pay with a credit card that earns more at grocery stores. Buying these online won’t code as a grocery purchase because payment is processed by Blackhawk Network.
Expires 5/08/22. GCG

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon With Every $50 Restaurant & Fashion Gift Cards
Expires 5/04/22. GCG

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points On $100+ Third Party Gift Cards
Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards​
Expires 5/08/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Athleta Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $25 Back
Buy Physical Gift Card In-Store
Offer valid in-store only.​
Valid at participating locations in the US.​
Excludes mobile transactions and purchases made online and corporate sale program.​
Expires 6/28/22. GCG

I need to look into this more, I've only been doing the grocery deals. So you are able to see how much your transaction will be (at, say, somewhere like Home Depot), then buy a gift card for that exact amount through Ibotta (for cash back), receive it electronically instantly, and then check out using the gift card?

I need to look into this more, I've only been doing the grocery deals. So you are able to see how much your transaction will be (at, say, somewhere like Home Depot), then buy a gift card for that exact amount through Ibotta (for cash back), receive it electronically instantly, and then check out using the gift card?
Yes, that is correct. It does take about 45 seconds for the gift card to go through. It’s not instant, but it’s pretty fast. I use Apple Pay for my payment method.

Added Offers ~ 4/29/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Foodtown: Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards) & Get $10 Off
Limit 1 offer per household.​
Expires 5/12/22. GCG

Discount District
Foodtown: Buy $50 3rd Party Gift Card & Get $10 Off
Limit 1 offer per household.​
Excludes Visa, Mastercard & Foodtown gift cards.​
Expires 5/12/22. GCG

ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Card & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Order via printed coupon
  • Includes: Food & Laughs, Cheers To You!, Game & Grub, Retail Therapy, Treat Yourself and Happy Birthday
  • Must be one transaction.
  • Limit one per customer. Direct link to offer.
    • ShopRite Stores In Maryland
      • Purchase $50 gift card between April 29, 2022 and May 5, 2022.
      • Redeem ShopRite coupon between May 6, 2022 and May 12, 2022.
    • ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland
      • Purchase $50 gift card between May 1, 2021 and May 7, 2022.
      • Redeem ShopRite coupon between May 8, 2022 and May 14, 2022.
  • To learn more go to GCG

Heads Up: A Potentially Great Deal Is Coming To Target Next Week
by GCG

Target’s weekly ad for next week has an interesting-looking gift card deal, but quite how good it is remains to be seen.

They’re going to be running a BOGO 25% off deal on select Happy, Choice and Spafinder gift cards. BOGO 25% off means you’re effectively getting 12.5% off two gift cards for the eligible brands. The big question though is which brands will be eligible.

Just saying, Slickdeals has already posted the offer without specifics. We'll have to wait and see on Sunday what the offer entails. I'm sure @happiestpoe will post about it during the Weekend Updates.

Target: Buy One Get One 25% Off Participating Choice, Happy and SpaFinder Gift Cards **Starting May 1st - May 7th**

• 12.5% discount is awesome but I'm not sure where these gift cards can be used for DGC's, so plan accordingly.
  • This deal can be enhanced by paying with a Target RedCard for an extra 5% off or with a Discover It card for 5% cashback this quarter.
  • As of this writing, I'm not finding any sites offering cashback but this could change. Cashback Monitor / RMN

That's it for me folks. Have a great weekend!

CashApp Boosts
Link to GCG

• Sam’s Club
    • 5% off each online purchase
    • Expires May 20, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $1.50
    • Maximum discount of $20
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Lyft
    • 4% or 6% off each ride
    • Expires May 13, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
    • Valid once every 24 hour
  • Instacart
    • 30% off one order
    • Expires May 13, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $5
    • Maximum discount of $30
  • Burger King
    • 5% off each order
    • Expires May 13, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $7.50
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Taco Bell
    • 5% off one order
    • Expires May 6, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3
  • Domino’s
    • 5% off one order
    • Expires May 6, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $3

GiftCardMall Promotions
Link
  • Choice eGCs
    • $5 bonus on $50 Thank You Choice eGC
      • Old Navy, Chevron, Applebee's, Regal, Texaco, Grubhub, Total Wine & Spirits
    • $5 bonus on $50 Yay You! Choice eGC
      • Dave & Buster's, AMC, Bed Bath, BJ's Restaurant, Express, Grubhub, Athleta
    • $5 bonus on $50 Thanks Teacher Choice eGC
      • Cheesecake Factory, SpaFinder, Ulta, Lowe's, Chipotle
    • $5 bonus on $50 Happy to Say Thanks Choice eGC
      • Lowe's, Fanatics, BJ's Restaurant, Subway, Ulta
  • restaurant.com eGCs
    • $20 off $25 restaurant.com eGC
    • $40 off $50 restaurant.com eGC
    • $80 off $100 restaurant.com eGC
    • $200 off $250 restaurant.com eGC

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter