Just a heads up but now there is a $10 of 50 for walmart in the paypal deals section. Can be use to get $50 dollar disney gift card for $40. I only did physical cards not ecards.
New Paypal Offer

$10 off a $50 Purchase at Walmart.

I ordered a Disney eGC and got the discount.

Thank you both! Just ordered a $50 e-gift card. What a great week for discounted GCs!

The PayPal offer showed the 10 off before I pressed "place order." This one doesn't. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, only charged 40!

I did this offer this morning for both my husband and I. 1 worked and one didn't. Used same walmart account for both and 1 flagged for fraud alert. I then created walmart account for my husband and tried again but even though I went through saved offer it didn't take $10 off. My mistake to use same Walmart account 🤦‍♀️. Lesson learned!!

SO with the Target deal we did on Sunday - both charges have posted to our discover card (through Paypal) as $500 charges. And now today Walmart has cancelled both our orders for "Unusual Activity".

ANNOYED!

SO with the Target deal we did on Sunday - both charges have posted to our discover card (through Paypal) as $500 charges. And now today Walmart has cancelled both our orders for "Unusual Activity".

ANNOYED!
Did you go for a physical or e card?

Uggg... since Walmart cancelled my order I went back into PayPal and noticed the offer was still there. So I tried again. This time PayPal charged the full $50. I should have known better. Now I'm crossing my fingers that this one is cancelled too!! But worst case scenario I paid $50 for a $50 DGC

I did eGiftcards for all of them. Target - got charged full price. Walmart got cancelled. So now I have two $500 gift cards I paid full price for (5% cash back from discover eventually I guess) and cancelled Walmart orders.

I went to try again, and now I just get "payment cannot be verified."

Afraid of trying over and over and just getting my accounts locked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter