UPDATE - Hubby possibly has prostate cancer - prayers, please

Hi ess !

I hope that your husband is doing well.

When you mention DRE, are you referring to a digital rectal examination? If so, that also will be a part of his life from now on. His doctor is very thorough, and he intends on staying up-to-date with my husband’s health issues. I guess we were lucky (if this is the correct word to use) that his PSA number was so high for someone his age. That is what started all of this testing over the previous weeks.

Thank you to everyone for your concern, prayers, good wishes, and support.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Yes, that's what I mean. My husbands was found during a routine physical his PSA was only 1.7 which is about normal for a man his age. I was going to write here about different sites to go to for information but thought I'd wait until you got the results back. Sometimes you could drive yourself nuts reading everything and you don't want to jump the gun. My husbands doing fine, you'd never know he's fighting cancer. He goes for his year checkup with the radiologist in July so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Thank you for asking.

Sometimes and infection alone can cause a high PSA as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter