Upcoming "Fill in the Gaps" Swap

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the emails and lists. I'll go through them tonight and work on the signups tomorrow. I think I may do a little tweaking, but on first glance, it seems there are some natural groups emerging.

I had a great trip - thanks! Very hard to come back though. This is the first time in a long time that I'm returning from a trip without another trip already booked! Withdrawal!!

Oh, I really have to do this. I still haven't made my list, but I will do it after lunch.

pst, hope, send me that email too. I want to know what groups you are in so I can join them.:cool2:

You are too funny. I sent a list of everything I can think of, but I don't plan on signing up for everything.

Most of my list was MGM and MK stuff, and I had a group of things that aren't there anymore. But I'm definitely doing transportation. I know I won't be doing the water fun group, since I don't have pictures of those areas.

Please note --- sign ups for the MGM swap will be the first week in December, due date will be last week in Jan or first week in Feb. It will include rides, shows, attractions as well as groups for characters that have scheduled appearances -- Cars, Incredibles, little Einsteins etc.

Okay, so I hoped to have this up this morning but I got hit by a splitting headache yesterday and ended up falling asleep at 6:30. Now I'm up bright and early, so I'll work on the groups this morning but I have to go out later so I'll probably post sign-ups this afternoon. Sorry about that!

Okay, so I hoped to have this up this morning but I got hit by a splitting headache yesterday and ended up falling asleep at 6:30. Now I'm up bright and early, so I'll work on the groups this morning but I have to go out later so I'll probably post sign-ups this afternoon. Sorry about that!

Hey I can't dis at work anyway anymore until after 3 so that is just fine by me but I do hope that your headache is better and stays away.

Hope your headache goes away. DH had a bad one all weekend. Not fun for him and really not fun for us. The boys usually spend the weekend playing Halo together (and I get to make swap stuff), but that didn't happen as the graphics make the headache worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter