Upcoming AK swap- postponed

:cool1: I came at the right time then Buffy. :) I've been buying stuff in preparation for this swap too. When we went in June I took lots of pictures at AK because I usually don't take very many there. :)

:cool1: I came at the right time then Buffy. :) I've been buying stuff in preparation for this swap too. When we went in June I took lots of pictures at AK because I usually don't take very many there. :)

If you run out of pics, let me know! :rotfl2: We usually take 300-400 pics a day at AK! It is my FAVORITE (not that I've mentioned that before!!)!!

Hey SIOH, you'll have to send me a photo of the ball w/ no MEN on it!! My gosh.. What will happen to GoofyDad if they take away the bamboo next!! :lmao:

SIOH- I think I may have heard once or twice that AK was your favorite. ;)

We will all have to go into therapy!! No little red men (with perfectly straight arms and legs. . .how DO they do that??) and NO bamboo?!?! It can't happen!! :scared1: :rotfl2:

LOL!
Did that last trip report ever go up?? I know they have been so busy.. but I'm so ready for a good trip report from the CREW!

I have to do something iwth the naked mole rats.

It is a favorite because of Kim Possible.

SIOH, do you have a good picture of those?

I have to do something iwth the naked mole rats.

It is a favorite because of Kim Possible.

SIOH, do you have a good picture of those?

I don't, but I can take one for you in September. I LOVE the naked mole rats and the bats, so we always get pictures of those. (Can't you hear it? "My name is Brooke, and I'm a rat-and-bat freak!!")

Momx3boys--I figured you might have heard it. Maybe I've mentioned it before?? :rotfl2:

PN96--I don't think the Vero trip is up yet, but I know he's working on it! They get back from the surprise trip tomorrow, so he may get it up soon! I can't wait to read it either!! (and I was THERE!)

She is a nut, but I think there are alot of them around here. ;)

never been to AK! (SIOH, don't faint!) :) My dh and dd went this last trip, but ds and I did goofy's beach club breakfast...
we DID see Kim Possible and Ron Stopable at MGM though!

I feel so left out, LOL :lmao:

Yep, and they thought it got crazy around her when my BLONDE overwhelms my life... :)

Yep, I've really, really lost it!! Of course, on my head, it's the brown (or whatever my natural color is. . .who's seen it in 20 years???) overwhelming the BLONDE!! Gotta get a highlights appointment!! :rotfl2:

never been to AK! (SIOH, don't faint!) :) My dh and dd went this last trip, but ds and I did goofy's beach club breakfast...
we DID see Kim Possible and Ron Stopable at MGM though!

I feel so left out, LOL :lmao:

I missed this post earlier. Where IS the fainting smilie??? Do you want to go back with me in September so I can take you to AK?? You see, I feel it is my mission to win people over to Animal Kingdom!! ;)

Do you want to go back with me in September so I can take you to AK?? You see, I feel it is my mission to win people over to Animal Kingdom!! ;)
oh yeah, sure...you're just trying to get me to do my OWN shopping in Sept! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: j/k!:thumbsup2 Still SO happy that you will do that!! :teeth:
But yeah, can you believe it? No AK for me. (LOL, just thinking of 'no soup for you!' :happytv: ) DS was just NOT interested in any part of it, so maybe next time. And let me tell you, DH did NOT take all the pics he was supposed to :rolleyes: .

I missed this post earlier. Where IS the fainting smilie??? Do you want to go back with me in September so I can take you to AK?? You see, I feel it is my mission to win people over to Animal Kingdom!! ;)

What? She hasn't been to AK.. What are we going to do with her???? I'm with you SIOH... that is the best park.. while it may be hot.. the lush "jungle" feel is GREAT!!!!! The oasis is the best!!!

MO2DK, you must try AK... YOU Will love it!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter