• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up Close with Rhinos, trying to book for June

GreatAuntie

Earning My Ears
I was hoping to book Up Close with Rhinos as a special mother/daughter new thing to do but not having much luck. I couldn't find anything on the WDW site saying what time the booking window opened at my 60 day mark so I asked in the live chat and the CM said 6AM. It turns out I was given incorrect information as it opens earlier. I could only get 1 of us booked. I keep checking to see if anything opens up but no luck. Any tips? I'll keep checking up until and during our trip. It's become an obsession. I did email Disney and suggest they put the booking time on the website and have the correct info. They responded telling me it's 6AM. I've since checked other days out of curiosity and for future knowledge and it absolutely opens before 6. Anyway venting, looking for tips and passing on the information though I don't know the time it does open...maybe midnight?? If anyone happens to be cancelling for June 4, 5. 6 or 7 (have one spot booked on the 7th) would love it if you'd let me know. :)

My DH called a few days before our window opened. Was told 6 am but he gets up at 3 am anyway so he checked. Sure enough, he could book then. We did have it booked last trip but canceled it. I think it must be canceled 2 days before or no refund so you may get lucky. People’s plans change. We weren’t going to be at AK on the day we had scheduled. It’s really great. I hope you are able to make it work.

Last edited:

"
Enchanted Extras booking opens at midnight.
Thanks. I could have easily stayed up had I known but now I know for next time."

So is that midnight Eastern time which would be 10pm our time, Since we get up very early, usually in bed by 9 but willing to stay up a bit later.

I tried right at midnight in advance of my Memorial Day weekend trip, looking for 2 spots on my 60+4 day, and it was immediately sold out for 2 for every day of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter