Universal Studios

SueOKW

Go Tribe!!!
OK - This visit we may go to Universal Studios.
Three adults, three kids. DS in wheelchair.

Any advice? Anything we shouldn't miss? Anything we shouldn't bother with?

Ages -
adults all over 40 - and I won't tell you how much over! :eek:
kids: DS 10, DD 8, DD 6.

ALSO anyone know anything about nickelodeon studios??

Sue

dps.jpg

We were last to Universal many years ago. I know Wheelsie was there in December, so hopefully she can help you out. You might also want to post this on the Universal board since we don't usually get many people talking about Universal here.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

In December Wheelsie told me all about her day at Universal and that I should take my girls but we had other stuff planned for the rest of our trip but we are going on our next trip in Oct. for sure. Unlike WDW she said she could do almost everything. I can't wait.

You MUST MUST MUST do USF.....like Michie said...she and I did speak and there was only ONE ride at USF I wasnt abke to take my chair on so I want able to go (unlike other places) Untill I walked into USF Id NEVER in my life been able to go on excitement rides...I excepted when I went that day to be shunned away even tho the guide book I was given said I could go on everything!! I was NOT shunned .....in fact I was completely treated in a wonderful way!!! You have to go!! you REALLY DO!!!!

I dont know anything about Nick studios....Im sorry....

IOA is not as accessible but if your taking little ones handi or not...they will LOVE Suessland in IOA....I did....except when I got my hand smashed (my fault not USF's LOL) at One Fish...Two Fish.... I highly reccomend Suessland!! :) ANy other questions feel free to email me :)

Wheelsie Co-Moderator of disABILITIES
and
DisneyTips
wheelsie@mail.wdwinfo.com

cokewheelin.gif

This really sounds like quite an adventure! I bought two books today, and now - thanks to you, Wheelsie - WE ARE GOING!!!

Can't wait to add this place to our "great places for the family to go while in Florida" list.
Sue

dps.jpg

We were to Nickelodeon, but it was years ago. They had a tour that was similar to the backstage walking tour at MGM. It was totally wheelchair accessible. I don't know what shows they film down there anymore, but we did get to see the sets for some that were being filmed. The host of the our was appropriately silly and it was a good time.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open on this trip. We are definitely planning on going this year.
Sue

dps.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter